Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array mdzcpa PC Specs
    mdzcpa PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus Hero XI
    Processor9900k @ 5.1Ghz All Core 1.315v AVX -2
    Memory (part number)Gskill GTZ 4133 C17 32GB (4x8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix 2080 TI OC
    Sound CardOn Board
    MonitorROG PG348Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 512GB for OS & APPS
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro M.2 1TB for GAMES
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CasePhanteks Evolv X
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 1000W Titanium
    Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB
    Mouse Corsair M65 RGB
    Headset Corsaur VOID Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 Wide Desk Mat
    OS WIN 10 Pro
    Network RouterLinksys VELOP
    Accessory #1 ROG 751JY Laptop for Moobile Gaming
    Accessory #2 Koolance EXC-800 Chiller
    Accessory #3 25+ years of overclocking

Quote Originally Posted by nxtlevel_tv View Post
    Nothing new from ASUS!
    Awaiting phone call from asus support, i'm really disappointed about the customer service and overall product quality.

Fresh Windows 10 install didn't help, new LiveDash Beta from 24.12.2018 changed nothing!

Your issues are a bit confusing. Your previous posts mention water temperature reporting, Does your motherboard have the thermal probe headers and do you have thermal probes set up to measure water temps? Since you are using an AIO cooler I'm confused if maybe you have a different water loop set up for maybe the GPU.

Live Dash is set up to accommodate different boards with differing monitoring capabilities. Therefore not all the options under Live Dash will work for some systems. It depends on the motherboard and how you are using your monitoring (eg such as the water temps that require thermal probes). Voltages *should* work across all the boards as long as they are being reported correctly under the UEFI. But part of the confusion is the water temps you are trying to display.

EDIT- I just check and it appears your motherboard does not support Water Temp headers. So there is no information to report there.

EDIT 2 - The voltages should work as long as they are reported in the UEFI. Try setting Live Dash to report only the CPU/RAM voltage, apply and reboot the PC and see if they come up. DO NOT set the water temps...your mobo doesn't have them
    Last edited by mdzcpa; 01-03-2019 at 01:45 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

i cannot upload my gif to the oled display

so after months of having the ryuo 240, finally i found some gif to play with,
    it's perfectly design for uploading, but the oled got stucked, nothing display at all, no response from the oled display also
    i also have to switch off the PSU to get it work again
    anyone experiencing this?

ROG Member Array nxtlevel_tv PC Specs
    nxtlevel_tv PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 2700x
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte GTX 1080ti OC Gaming Black
    MonitorASUS ROG STRIX PG279Q
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG RYUO 240
    CaseCorsair carbide air 540
    Power SupplybeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W

Quote Originally Posted by mdzcpa View Post
    Your issues are a bit confusing. Your previous posts mention water temperature reporting, Does your motherboard have the thermal probe headers and do you have thermal probes set up to measure water temps? Since you are using an AIO cooler I'm confused if maybe you have a different water loop set up for maybe the GPU.

Live Dash is set up to accommodate different boards with differing monitoring capabilities. Therefore not all the options under Live Dash will work for some systems. It depends on the motherboard and how you are using your monitoring (eg such as the water temps that require thermal probes). Voltages *should* work across all the boards as long as they are being reported correctly under the UEFI. But part of the confusion is the water temps you are trying to display.

EDIT- I just check and it appears your motherboard does not support Water Temp headers. So there is no information to report there.

EDIT 2 - The voltages should work as long as they are reported in the UEFI. Try setting Live Dash to report only the CPU/RAM voltage, apply and reboot the PC and see if they come up. DO NOT set the water temps...your mobo doesn't have them
    Voltages are shown in UEFI correctly, they also be shown in AiSuite3. Not on my RYUO!

Water-Temps: I thought the temperatures are measureable by the RYUO itself. So if there isn't any inbuilt temperature sensors for this, whats the point to display In/Out temps on an AIO?

Find on the product information page -> "Hardware monitoring feature is optimized for ASUS Motherboards".
    There is no list or any further information, monitoring functions are limited to certain boards. So at least i bought this overpriced AIO just to see my CPU-Frequency and CPU Temperature, instead as advertised with much more functionality? If thats the truth, ASUS should put that information on product page. Personally i wouldn't buy this AIO if the functionality is limited by certain boards without any further information about.

ROG Member Array nxtlevel_tv PC Specs
    nxtlevel_tv PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 2700x
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte GTX 1080ti OC Gaming Black
    MonitorASUS ROG STRIX PG279Q
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG RYUO 240
    CaseCorsair carbide air 540
    Power SupplybeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W

No answer yet! Sorry guys, but this is the worst customer service ever!
    Didn't recommend buying this AiO, only to show CPU frequency and fan rpm, it's overprized! Very disappointing...

ROG Enthusiast Array

do you guys realize, that AiO coolers wont give info about water flow in/out or temp? It's only for custom loops..

New ROGer Array

"The problem of the water in and out parts" is not about Water Temp headers. Because AIO has not a header to plug in to motherboard. AIO must calculate them itself. But also I could not make it. My livedash is working fine but the only problem is water temps. It is not possible to show them. I think Asus did not put a sensor in it.

My board is Asus ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming. I mean I use an updated mainboard but water in and out is not working on me. Any solution?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3