cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash - Asus Rog Ryuo

nxtlevel_tv
Level 7
Hello,

tried LiveDash with my new Asus Rog Ryou 240 on Asus Rog X470-F Gaming | Ryzen 7 2700x.
On Tab AIO Cooler i can select Voltage from CPU / DRAM but it doesn't appear on the OLED Display. Same with all options from "Watercooling" like Water In / Water
Out, nothing ist displayed.

LiveDash - Version 1.4.1
Firmware on Ryuo - 0106

Thanks for any help!
25 REPLIES 25

mdzcpa
Level 12
nxtlevel_tv wrote:
Hello,

tried LiveDash with my new Asus Rog Ryou 240 on Asus Rog X470-F Gaming | Ryzen 7 2700x.
On Tab AIO Cooler i can select Voltage from CPU / DRAM but it doesn't appear on the OLED Display. Same with all options from "Watercooling" like Water In / Water
Out, nothing ist displayed.

LiveDash - Version 1.4.1
Firmware on Ryuo - 0106

Thanks for any help!

I believe you need to run AI Suite as well.

mdzcpa wrote:
I believe you need to run AI Suite as well.

AI Suite 3, latest Version installed - same Problem.
For Ryuo, there is only a quickstart guide without any further information.

nxtlevel_tv wrote:
AI Suite 3, latest Version installed - same Problem.
For Ryuo, there is only a quickstart guide without any further information.

Do you have both the SATA power cable AND the USB cable connected to the motherboard?

SATA to Motherboard?

USB -> Motherboard
SATA -> PSU

So, there are only a few stats who doesn't show up on the OLED, like Voltage and all options from watercooling.
All the other options works well, so i think there is a problem with the software?

nxtlevel_tv wrote:
SATA to Motherboard?

USB -> Motherboard
SATA -> PSU

So, there are only a few stats who doesn't show up on the OLED, like Voltage and all options from watercooling.
All the other options works well, so i think there is a problem with the software?

The way you have made your connections was what I was trying to describe. So you are good there.

Last thought, in your UEFI are you seeing the readings you are trying to report under the Monitor section? Are they also appearing in AI Suite?

Yes, i can see the voltages in UEFI and AI Suite!

Water Temps IN/OUT - i think there isn't any option in UEFI?

nxtlevel_tv wrote:
Yes, i can see the voltages in UEFI and AI Suite!

Water Temps IN/OUT - i think there isn't any option in UEFI?

Yes, Water Temp IN and OUT are both in the UEFI as well. Check you Monitor section of the UEFI to see them. Make sure none of the voltages or temperatures you wish to see are set to Ignore.

If everything is correct in the UEFI, my last suggestion would be to re-install AS Suite (first) and then re-install Live Dash. Maybe that will help. Sounds like a glitch of some sort.

same problem here, please fix

Got the same issue since i got the Cooler. I can select settings and what not but won't display on OLED.