cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Firmware Released for ROG Gladius II, Gladius II Origin, and Pugio

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
New firmware is now available via Live Update for Gladius II (0193), Gladius II Origin (0112), and Pugio (0155).

Release Notes:
1. Sticky key issue.
2. Added Balteus Qi and Balteus as preset surfaces under calibration (Armoury v3.00.14 or later).
3. Improve key assignment for scroll up and down.

Shoultsinator
Level 7
My right mouse button is still Stickied when aiming in COD 4.

was this update supposed to address that?

Shoultsinator wrote:
My right mouse button is still Stickied when aiming in COD 4.

was this update supposed to address that?

Which mouse do you have and do you have the latest version of Armoury II (3.00.14)?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Which mouse do you have and do you have the latest version of Armoury II (3.00.14)?

Hi Master. I just drop armory to 1.02.26 since my mouse get stock and no sensor moving. 3.00.14 still cheking why.

no idea why
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Hi Master. I just drop armory to 1.02.26 since my mouse get stock and no sensor moving. 3.00.14 still cheking why.

no idea why

Can you check the sensitivity (dpi)? Quite strange, I use a Spatha daily and still haven't encountered any profile/connection issues recently.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Can you check the sensitivity (dpi)? Quite strange, I use a Spatha daily and still haven't encountered any profile/connection issues recently.

I check all. Was working fine fo 5 days no issues. a soon i drop to old version, all was fine. Now, a windows update just remove the old version and I have NO app install. The windows update was MOUSE 8/9/2018 1.0.5.0 and delete the any trace of the old app. Can i reinstall the 3.0.014?

Is odd. time to time, all preset are gone. I have to manually add again all bottoms macros etc. few days later. all gone. no issues on errors on event viewer. I can not RMA these mouse since i get it second hand. so I am stuck. the mouse is working.

As soon you give me the go i will reinstall the last know armory. I have to be ready since 9900k will be here next week with new nvme. Can these is cause by CSM disable?

Before making these changes these was the screen

first issues start the post

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?106730-ROG-Armoury-II-V3-00-14-incorporates-Sonic-Studio-R...
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Where do I download newest firmware for titled mouse? I having problem where left-click gets "stuck". For eq. in PUBG it sprays the entire clip empty on its own.

For all of you who need to update the mouse, please go to the Armory app (last version) and update via settings.
Hope i could help 😮

What if you have got 2 Gladius IIs? I can't seem to change settings for my 2nd Gladius II as only one icon is showing in rog armoury, can only change settings for one of the mice. 😞 Can someone help please?

K3W
Level 7

Hello sir I have problem my asus rog gladius II core sensor doesn't work but anything else are fine and I don't know how to fix it can you have some way to fix it?