cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automaticly loading Profile 1

smilee45
Level 7
Hello everyone!
How can i enable automatically loadin profile 1?
I don't want press CTRL+ALT+1 each time when windows start 😞
Is there any feature to use always profile 1?
Thx
7 REPLIES 7

X-ROG
Level 15
I've checked and right now it's not possible sorry. Please request it in the "what features you want to see" thread 🙂

Thx for information!

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
I've checked and right now it's not possible sorry. Please request it in the "what features you want to see" thread 🙂

Shame really seeing as EVGA's Precision X and MSI's Afterburner have both had this basic feature for some years now, It's not really a big deal as it only takes 5 seconds to open select and close again but it would be nice 🙂

humar
Level 7
smilee45 wrote:
Hello everyone!
How can i enable automatically loadin profile 1?
I don't want press CTRL+ALT+1 each time when windows start 😞
Is there any feature to use always profile 1?
Thx

Easy ! Go to "Settings" - "Tuning" and flag "Keep setting for next start on close application".

Halt your computer with your preferred profile 1 busy. When you restart your computer it will start with the parameters of profile 1. At least it does that on my computer, so I presume it will do that too on yours.

Rgds,
Hugo

humar wrote:
Easy ! Go to "Settings" - "Tuning" and flag "Keep setting for next start on close application".

Halt your computer with your preferred profile 1 busy. When you restart your computer it will start with the parameters of profile 1. At least it does that on my computer, so I presume it will do that too on yours.

Rgds,
Hugo

Dose not work for me, this is the only real issue with GPU Tweak other then the lack of real OverVoltage.

jimpapa
Level 7
I dig up this thread because I face the same problem.

I tick the "Tuning" and flag "Keep setting for next start on close application"
but when windows restarts non profile is selected.

How can automatically be loaded profile 1 every time I start my pc?

uplink
Level 9
Yup, kind of miss this feature too. It's pain in the ass to turn it on every time I load system 😕