cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Aura.

neckedman
Level 7
So the last couple of months, I've been fighting with Aura. Firstly, the motherboard option was not showing up, and was sticking on a static color unless i shut down my machine or put it to sleep. Once i turned it back on, or woke it up, it would return to the static color. I've tried everything to fix it. My ram (Corsair Vengeance) in ICUE isn't working either. I believe they may be conflicting. Now, as of posting this, Aura isn't detecting any of my components. Yes, I've tried restoring many different times, completely unplugging it for an hour, and re-setting the CMOS, and I've checked the connector and pins. Bios is up to date, and so are all my drivers. I'm at wits end on trying to fix it. Its annoying because i'm very theme oriented with my PC. I really need some help with this. I really need help on this.
6 REPLIES 6

Killao
Level 7
Having the same issues but now AURA doesn't wanna launch. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times with new and older versions. BIOS is up to date and all of my drivers are aswell.

crashniels
Level 7
try uninstalling aura via ccleaner and then install 1.06.17. this is the most stable version

crashniels wrote:
try uninstalling aura via ccleaner and then install 1.06.17. this is the most stable version

I just updated the BIOS which i could of sworn i had already did but apparently didn't then uninstalled 1.07 and installed 1.06.17 and its good now but i can't see the option to change lighting of my CPU Cooling ASUS RYUJIN. Guess because its an older version?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Killao wrote:
I just updated the BIOS which i could of sworn i had already did but apparently didn't then uninstalled 1.07 and installed 1.06.17 and its good now but i can't see the option to change lighting of my CPU Cooling ASUS RYUJIN. Guess because its an older version?

That's a really new product, only newer versions will be able to support the Ryujin.

crashniels wrote:

Yeah, I've already tried that, then just tried it again. Nothing has worked yet.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please report in the thread below and provide the info highlighted in red in the original post:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105774-AURA-SYNC-1-07-22-Report-Issues-Here