Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Nahimic Extras cause silent sound...

Hey I have Maximus Formula X and have big trouble with sound.Its very quiet and Im pretty sure that is come from Nahimic extras,so is it have way to tottaly disable them or uninstall.I play a lot PUBG and cant hear anything...

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

What version of Realtek HD Audio drivers are you using ?

Anyway, use the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial of this thread to install the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers v6.0.1.8586 WHQL with Realtek Audio Control v1.2.158.0 + Sonic Studio III v3.13.6.0 (Optional) with Sonic Studio Link & Sonic Radar III v3.13.6.0 (Optional) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...HD-Audio-(UAD)
    Im with them

ROG Member Array

Same no ambient sound very very quiet footsteps its impossible

ROG Enthusiast Array kens30 PC Specs
    kens30 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Code
    ProcessorCore i7 8700K 4.7avx 1.210v non-delid
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3200C14D-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z + Onboard
    MonitorSamsung 32inch 1080p
    Storage #1Samsung 970 pro nvme 500gb
    Storage #2Samsung 960 evo nvme 250gb 850 pro 128gb x2 + WD 8tb
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110i gt
    CaseCorsair Graphite 780T
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860 Platinum
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB LUX
    Mouse Logitech G pro
    OS Windows 10 pro 1903
    Accessory #1 Microsoft Xbox One Controller

Have you tried changing the Amplify Level to Extreme in the Realtek Audio Console?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by kens30 View Post
    Have you tried changing the Amplify Level to Extreme in the Realtek Audio Console?
    When I use USB headsets I cant set any AMP levels,but that is not matter with Extreme on 3.5 mm its the silent also,

ROG Member Array

Hi,

If you do not have this issue on other games, it's probably the issue is specific to PUBG.

You just have to wait for an update of PUBG or Realtek drivers (and/or an update of Sonic Studio III & Sonic Studio III intragration drivers) to fix the issue.
    I have problem also with Youtube and Twitch I have to make everythink on 100% so feel comfortible.Once more think very strange if I unplug my AC Power cable for one night sometimes the sound is little loud than before...

ROG Member Array

If you uninstall Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III then :

UAD Drivers : Realtek Audio Console > Check the box "Disable all sound effects" in your "Playback Devices"
    HDA Drivers : Disable all sound effects from Windows (Sound > Playback Devices > Right click on your Realtek device > Properties > Advanced stats > Check the box "Disable all sound effects")

The issue is still here ?
    I no have it this options... look at pictures
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 1.jpg  

2.jpg  

3.jpg  

4.jpg  

ROG Member Array

Simply because nothing is connected to your port 3.5 mm, when headphones or speakers will be connected on this port, the other tabs will be displayed on properties of Speakers - Realtek High Definition Audio.
    Yep I tried and also nothing happened stil very quiet... is it possible have problem with motherboard?

ROG Member Array

If you are the only one with this problem, yes maybe ...

It can also be a software conflict between the Realtek drivers used for your headphones and the Realtek drivers used for the audio chipset of your motherboard.
    OK but I change HyperX Cloud , Cloud 2, Sennheiser GSP500, Logitech G933, and now Asus Fusion 700... when I try them on my friend friend everythink is OK

ROG Member Array

Update your BIOS to the latest 1704 (if it is not already the case) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-ROG-Maximus-X

Have you done a clean install of Windows 10 recently ? If no, do one (without plugging in your ROG Strix headphone, without installing the drivers for your ROG Strix headphone) : https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

Use the latest Intel drivers : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...299-Z370-Z390)
    Use the latest Realtek UAD drivers : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...HD-Audio-(UAD)
    I make clean install yes,I use latest BIOS,will try with Intel Drivers.Thank you for you helping,its very nice when someone try everythink to help you !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast