cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG DELTA USB Error

KriszW
Level 7
Hi mates,

I have a huge problem with my brand new ASUS ROG DELTA, i have a ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E mobo and when i connect this headphone to my PC it's disconnect and no more available. Here is a picture from this error.

https://imgur.com/qOJ7ecY

This means: "Power pulse on USB port" this is the title.

This is the Second Delta with the same issue, it could be 2 awfu Headset? or what?

I tell this to the ASUS Support to, but the can't help me. It was hungarian too. They said my MOBO could be wrong, but i don't think so because my HyperX Cloud II Works fine. Secoundly, we tried with 5 PCs 3 of them is ours 2 of them is the seller's PCs. They had the same issue. I am lost, can anybody help me? Maybe a WIN reinstall or what could be this?
9 REPLIES 9

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Are you using a Type-A adapter or connecting to the motherboard directly using the Type-C connector?
Using a USB hub of some sort?

Is it working okay when connected to your phone?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Are you using a Type-A adapter or connecting to the motherboard directly using the Type-C connector?
Using a USB hub of some sort?

Is it working okay when connected to your phone?

i tried both type, by type c and a too, and i don’t have phone with TypeC and i directly connected it to thr MOBO on the IOs back

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
I've tested the Delta for months, never seen any error messages before. It's just plug and play, the only thing you can do wrong is select the wrong audio output. If have tried it on 5 PCs, then it's exchange for a new one from your place of purchase (faster) or send it in to an official ASUS service center for RMA.
Is there power going to the headset? Is there lighting or sound?

It has lightning on it but no sound, and i can't see in the sound devices and the aura can't see it too. Could the MOBO be wrong, could the MOBO kill the delta?

Update: It has no sound and no lightning, nothing, just the same error message

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Best to exchange for another one and test it first to make sure it's working.
Also, you should be able to find someone who can test the headset with their phone with a Type-C port.

KriszW
Level 7
Okay i did it, but could the MOBO kill this headset?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The mobo certainly shouldn't. Have you received a replacement yet? First try connecting via USB Type-A to see if power is going through, at least the lighting will be on (switch on manually on the Delta) since no handshake is required. Did you find anybody with a phone with Type-C to test? It's really bizarre.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The mobo certainly shouldn't. Have you received a replacement yet? First try connecting via USB Type-A to see if power is going through, at least the lighting will be on (switch on manually on the Delta) since no handshake is required. Did you find anybody with a phone with Type-C to test? It's really bizarre.

No they don't want add me one more headset, so i received my money back

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
KriszW wrote:
No they don't want add me one more headset, so i received my money back

Sorry to hear that, I acquired the same motherboard and did several tests, no issues could be replicated.