cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog swift pg348q - Not Turning on after monitor is put to sleep

Jraynor86
Level 7
This problem is super annoying for two reason's. One, its never consistent. Sometimes It will go days and wake up after sleeping immediately, sometimes it wont wake up ten times in a row. The other reason that its annoying is that after scouring the internet about it for days, theres no real clear answer what the solution is to the problem. Or what the problem even really is.

I have tried different DP cables. Different display port ports on the GPU. Changing power managament settings. Changing BIOS settings. Changing deep sleep settings in the monitor. Regardless of all of this, sometimes it will turn back on, sometimes it wont. Well let me rephrase. The monitor will turn on, but it will say There is no display port signal. then it will shut off. Then I have to unplug the monitor, wait ten seconds, then plug it back in.

Has anyone found what the actual problem is and if there is a solution? I can't send it back to amazon right now as this is my work computer and I dont have a spare monitor right now. And I am super happy with the monitor and I lucked out and got one that has very minimal light bleed.
0 REPLIES 0