Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

same problem, I have already installed several drivers and nothing, I have restarted several times and nothing. The ASUS customer service grosses only give one solution that is to return the equipment. I'm sure it's a Drivers problem but I do not know how to solve

New ROGer Array

i think i found whats causing the issue. for some reason windows thinks that the device is constantly in a call. it then decides to mute the volume.
    turning it off has solved this issue for me. might help

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperKain View Post

i think i found whats causing the issue. for some reason windows thinks that the device is constantly in a call. it then decides to mute the volume.
    turning it off has solved this issue for me. might help
    How do you do this exactly (preferably with screenshots) ? Thanks in advance!

New ROGer Array

Same problem for me, working on it

Hello,

I have this same problem of sound fluctuation, and also with the mic, which don't work at all... Check, I think it's the same for you.
    The only solution I've encountered is to restore all the parametres without erasing your data. After this the system restart with factory settings, with the correct and working driver. It fixed all the audio issues, as the speakers, working perfectly, the mic, simply working, and also other issues (I had with Asus AURA but which wasn't important)...
    I think that if I can't find any solution, I will restore the system... I'll just have to re-install some programs.

/!\ If any of you try this solution, PLEASE tell us the version of the Realtek driver, which has to be 6.0.0001.XXXX. You can see it quickly with Dxdiag.

I think that should fix all our issues, because Asus built this notebook with a special version of the Realtek driver, and they didn't knew that its updates were unstable. For this there isn't to update the initial driver, waiting for Asus to adapt the new versions to their computers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2