cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement parts for ROG Horus GK2000 RGB

Pain_Blaster
Level 7
Hello. I damaged the wrist rest for this keyboard model. Is exist a place where I can buy only this part. I know my english isn't so good, but if i have to buy it on english language site, there is no problem.
11 REPLIES 11

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Have you tried contacting support in your country?
https://www.asus.com/pl/support/

Yes[, i tried (screen below)

It mean: "I am sorry, but to our knowledge, for accessories such as keyboards, there are no "primary" spare parts on the market. I suspect that only the offer will remain on the "secondary" market."

I also contacted with shop where i bought her, and they said same thing. This forum is my last help.

Yes[, i tried (screen below)

It mean: "I am sorry, but to our knowledge, for accessories such as keyboards, there are no "primary" spare parts on the market. I suspect that only the offer will remain on the "secondary" market."

I also contacted with shop where i bought her, and they said same thing. This forum is my last help. Secondary market is not exist, and people prefer to repair their keyboard than sellin as parts (anyway i found only one offer for used keyboard)

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry, but if your local support center has provided this as your only available option in your region, then it might be best to check on 3rd-party or social media markets such as Facebook. Alternatively, you can consider a different wrist rest altogether: https://www.asus.com/Keyboards-Mice/ROG-Gaming-Wrist-Rest/

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Alternatively, you can consider a different wrist rest altogether: https://www.asus.com/Keyboards-Mice/ROG-Gaming-Wrist-Rest/

Is this compatybile with my Horus GK2000?

Pain_Blaster wrote:
Is this compatybile with my Horus GK2000?

It was made to compliment all ROG keyboards.

Hello.

I am still a little bit afraid about size of this wrist rest. Look at image for shorter keyboard. Because of that i am not sure how it looks like for GK2000. And also i want to know how is this connected with keyboard

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
More info can be found at the link above, here's a picture with the Claymore (the wrist rest for the Strix Flare pictured above is not for sale).

Isn't she to short? When i play GTA Online and using helicopters or other flying machines i have to use numeric keyboard and with so short wrist rest it would be uncomfortable.

I really dont know what to do... 😞