ROG Member Array

Aura Sync Music Mode BROKEN/BUG on my Z390 F Motherboard

Hi guys I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this to get the Aura Sync Developer's attention but I'll just go ahead.

Basically I've purchase a ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F Motherboard, everything is working fine except for Aura Sync's Music Mode.

Behavior of problem:
    While speaker setup is configure to 2.0 (stereo) via sound option and/or realtek audio console, the music mode (especially for the Funk effect) works as intended. (Flashes brightly + Color swapping furiously.
    The issue begins when I change my speaker setup to 5.1 (surround). The lights no longer flashes brightly to the music nor does it change color. Instead what I get is basically a buggy, very subtle & dim light show with static single color. As far as I have tested, all the effects in music mode are affected by this.

Can anyone point me to the customer support of asus aura sync so I can report my issue to them? Or am I at the right place?
    Last edited by Ermelious; 12-24-2018 at 04:32 PM.

ROG Member Array

asus aura is pretty much dead at this point. no one is really getting through. no response. no nothing.