cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi and HDD light blinking (ASUS G750JW)

Daveb517
Level 7
Hello,

I found a lot of posts with this issue, but unfortunately none of them have solved my problem so far. Everytime I shutdown or restart my notebook I get the WiFI and HDD lights blinking with a black screen and nothing happens.

I've tried removing the battery and also the AC power, holding down the power button for 30 seconds and then starting the notebook, but the lights were blinking again. Then I've tried to same with a little difference – I did not start the notebook right away, but waited a few hours and the notebook started, but after restarting, the issue was back.

Then I tried reinstalling the windows, which was quite difficult, since everytime I got into that "blinking lights loop". I took me like 2 days, but I managed to reinstall it. I got to Windows, watched some videos and after restarting, the lights were blinking again.

i tried disassembling the notebook, removing and reinserting the RAMS and HDD (I've read somewhere that it might help). The notebook did not start up right away, I had to wait, but then it did. But after restarting, the issue was still there.

For the last time, I tried entering the BIOS to try to update it, unsuccessfully though. I've restarted the notebook with SHIFT > RESTART, but again, I'm stuck in the same loop.

I'm really hopeless, I have no idea what could cause this problem. Any help, please? What might solve this issue?

Thanks for any advice!*
0 REPLIES 0