cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus XI formula + 1080 TI strix oc + aura sync

staszenko
Level 7
hello guys. Could someone tell me why im having this issue ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY7ZB7uMaLo

before got maximus x formula and there was the same problem... tbh cant sync anything cuz its look bad realy baaad

btw led brightness on the motherboard sux ASus u did amazing job with leds on rampage vi extreme and here u just killed it.. come on ffs and MB that cost that much should offer way more then this
12 REPLIES 12

staszenko
Level 7
seems like no one knows why got that problem

do you mean the mainboard's leds are just breathing in and out?
not sure what s your problem, i just see it syncing well

staszenko
Level 7
at the bigining yes but when i add gpu to sync dont u see this lagg or dont know how to call it... its just look bad... first part of the video is showing u how it looks without gpu and after with. and u dont see diffrance ?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
staszenko wrote:
hello guys. Could someone tell me why im having this issue ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY7ZB7uMaLo

before got maximus x formula and there was the same problem... tbh cant sync anything cuz its look bad realy baaad

btw led brightness on the motherboard sux ASus u did amazing job with leds on rampage vi extreme and here u just killed it.. come on ffs and MB that cost that much should offer way more then this

I read the issue, if that is a issue, on the brightness / presentation of the led in the new line, being so low. i am so turn out on that area. Asus what happen???? my hero ix and X is a sun regarding the new models. so sad... I am very sad.

My CPU will be here next week so i can test the the codeXI i will put more info and how that goes. I use my last $$ to make a upgrade so i can help in any way i can.

Regarding the leds on the board is all over now on the internet. I hope these can be patch so the leds can be more bright. I need these on my board at least.

I have 2 friends just return the a formula and a code z390 cause lights are almost not visible. i see my Heroix and the light are so magical. and now... let see. is the end of the year so many stuff will not be address by asus.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

staszenko
Level 7
nice but still im not here about led brighthness my problem is with sync all parts... why with Gpu all effects all LAGYY ;/

hawx87
Level 7
There is a lot of problems with Formuła XI and now i know why this mobo is out of stock in any store....

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
staszenko wrote:

You'd need to post a screenshot of your Aura settings. You've not asked a question as such, yet, and it depends on what lighting presets you've applied.

hawx87 wrote:
There is a lot of problems with Formuła XI and now i know why this mobo is out of stock in any store....

Such as? I've been using the Formula XI since launch in my own personal rig with no problems. If wanting help, ask with a question instead of a blanket statement 😄 lol
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
You'd need to post a screenshot of your Aura settings. You've not asked a question as such, yet, and it depends on what lighting presets you've applied.

Such as? I've been using the Formula XI since launch in my own personal rig with no problems. If wanting help, ask with a question instead of a blanket statement 😄 lol

welll u saw video... and what settings in aura ?:| there is almost nothing to do that cuse this problem mate. but yea sure i can give u some screenshot or just give me the RIGHT one so i could use and work fine

cah4e3
Level 7
it's not Maximus mb first, i have SAME issue, but in a little bit different setup (posted in this forum last week - no response/no help).
i have ROG Crosshair VII, and aura is working cool and nice (i have even made my PC desk with backlights (connected led strips to mb RGB_1 and RGB_2), untill - i add ROG Fusion 700 to aura sync, then it's all start to lag as hell (in your case - you add GPU).

So in short, while it's MB only (+ RGB_headers, + maybe RAM (in my case Gskillz TridentZ 3200)) it's all fine, as soon as you add something else (separate from MB) - it lags like hell (looks like pooling goes from 100ms to xxx++++ms).

Fell your pain.. really)