cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Having Issues With ASUS Warranty RMA Request Webpage??

jayc1818
Level 7
I just tried doing an online RMA request and you cant enter a serial number and get it to auto populate the Product Type and Product Model selections. The serial number box is already filled in with some rubbish and even after deleting it and entering multiple serial numbers they all auto populate as undefined in both Product Type and Model which leads to a failed request after clicking on submit. I have tried on different web browsers and mobile so Im thinking its on Asus end of things.
4 REPLIES 4

Korth
Level 14
I had the same problems except with my login at this forum page. Worked fine after clearing cookies, clearing webforms, and new password request (along with waiting around 10 minutes before visiting page). Probably some issues with the ASUS sites at the server end.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Korth wrote:
I had the same problems except with my login at this forum page. Worked fine after clearing cookies, clearing webforms, and new password request (along with waiting around 10 minutes before visiting page). Probably some issues with the ASUS sites at the server end.

Seem's to me that Asus is having server problems all over the place. I can't log on and get the drivers for my notebook from the Support web page, my notebook is listed in my products but the link is a dead end. cl-albert gave me a link to the generic G752VY page. Still another glitch Asus seems to have been experiencing the last few months sound like someone got promoted above their talent level and is making some bad decision. Other than that Asus doesn't have much interest in tech support or Repair stations. It's just not a priority for them, You just hope you get a good one, cause its a nightmare if you don't
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

tjdaniels
Level 7
I'm also having the same exact issue. Did you find a solution?

I had to use Firefox to submit my warranty update details as Windows Edge kept freezing on me.