cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🔥 Ai Suit V 4.0 🔥

Amsterdam
Level 9
 Ai Suit V 4.0 

Tell me why there isn't still no new version. Who know it. Does Asus really don't care anymore about the electronics that makes them big?
6 REPLIES 6

JustinThyme
Level 13
AI suite has been buggy from the date of its inception.*

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
Never had any issue myself, though I acknowledge a lot of people have. Been using it for years for the fan control. Not the best user interface though.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

JustinThyme
Level 13
I actually “thought” I was good with a 6700K on an M8E using the OC features, manual, not 5 point. Had saved multiple profiles and just finished a few runs and loaded basically stock settings. Machine locked slam up never to boot again. Bricked my MOBO. So I’ll stick with BIOS or even Intel XTU over AI not so suite.*

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
I actually “thought” I was good with a 6700K on an M8E using the OC features, manual, not 5 point. Had saved multiple profiles and just finished a few runs and loaded basically stock settings. Machine locked slam up never to boot again. Bricked my MOBO. So I’ll stick with BIOS or even Intel XTU over AI not so suite.*

That is indeed unfortunate, but I would never OC except from BIOS. I occasionally try some smallish tweaks in AISuite, but the OC is in BIOS. I mostly use AISuite for the fan control. With this usage it has worked without a hitch for me over a number of CPU and MB generations.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

liuhongxin1993
Level 7
你们的软件优化程度还没贼船强,还很混乱。

davemon50
Level 11
I haven't had any problems with the suite on the RIVE or the RVE10, but then again I'm still running W10 pro ver 1603 lol.
Davemon50