cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

580 Matrix - selling old cards

__VeNoM__
Level 7
Hi guys, Gonna buy a Matrix card today and want to get an idea of what I should sell my 2 XFX 260 (219 core) black editions for? Also any comments on the asus matrix?
6 REPLIES 6

HiVizMan
Level 40
Really nice card, huge with a solid feel to it. Performance is great as can be expected.

You will enjoy the card in game situations I must say.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

xeromist
I always look at ebay's "completed listings" option for parts that I want to sell. It gives you an idea what people will pay based on what they already have paid (or not paid in the case of items that didn't sell). 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

__VeNoM__
Level 7
Thanks for that. I'm gonna hold out for the next gen nvidia now 😉 I'll post them up for sale when I get my new card

..VeNoM.. wrote:
Thanks for that. I'm gonna hold out for the next gen nvidia now 😉 I'll post them up for sale when I get my new card

OK, just be aware that you can't sell them here. ASUS doesn't allow sales on this forum.

Thanks
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
OK, just be aware that you can't sell them here. ASUS doesn't allow sales on this forum.

Thanks

Thanks for the info mate. Will post them up else where. Just hope ROG are quick to bring out the next gen from nvidia 🙂

RonanC
Level 10
the matrix will still be a top card for some time to come even after the 680 release, if you can get one at a good price you will be future proofed for quite some time