Thread: Asus Grid Issue

ROG Member Array

Asus Grid Issue

Hi everyone,

When I first installed Asus Grid, had no problems whatsoever with it..... however.

Shortly after then I needed to do a reinstall for frustrating reasons, but since then Asus Grid only displays:
    Events
    Account
    Inbox
    Settings

It no longer displays any other options, and when I click account or inbox, it closes. It has all the access privileges it requires and isn't firewalled but I'm stumped.
    I finally decided to ask about it.

My hardware is registered, there are updates for drivers I downloaded through the ASUS page, any help would be appreciated. Cheers and Happy New Year!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Montiness View Post
    Hi everyone,

When I first installed Asus Grid, had no problems whatsoever with it..... however.

Shortly after then I needed to do a reinstall for frustrating reasons, but since then Asus Grid only displays:
    Events
    Account
    Inbox
    Settings

It no longer displays any other options, and when I click account or inbox, it closes. It has all the access privileges it requires and isn't firewalled but I'm stumped.

My hardware is registered, there are updates for drivers I downloaded through the ASUS page, any help would be appreciated. Cheers and Happy New Year!

Dis you solve that issue? I have the same problem

ROG Member Array

ASUS Grid and Armoury Crate looks like the same program with different skins?

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Montiness View Post
    Hi everyone,

Events
    Account
    Inbox
    Settings

Hello !
    I also have the same issue .
    Did you resolve it ?