cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Grid Issue

Montiness
Level 8
Hi everyone,

When I first installed Asus Grid, had no problems whatsoever with it..... however.

Shortly after then I needed to do a reinstall for frustrating reasons, but since then Asus Grid only displays:
Events
Account
Inbox
Settings

It no longer displays any other options, and when I click account or inbox, it closes. It has all the access privileges it requires and isn't firewalled but I'm stumped.
I finally decided to ask about it.

My hardware is registered, there are updates for drivers I downloaded through the ASUS page, any help would be appreciated. Cheers and Happy New Year!
3 REPLIES 3

Ms_Button
Level 8
Montiness wrote:
Hi everyone,

When I first installed Asus Grid, had no problems whatsoever with it..... however.

Shortly after then I needed to do a reinstall for frustrating reasons, but since then Asus Grid only displays:
Events
Account
Inbox
Settings

It no longer displays any other options, and when I click account or inbox, it closes. It has all the access privileges it requires and isn't firewalled but I'm stumped.

My hardware is registered, there are updates for drivers I downloaded through the ASUS page, any help would be appreciated. Cheers and Happy New Year!

Dis you solve that issue? I have the same problem

AndersT
Level 7
ASUS Grid and Armoury Crate looks like the same program with different skins?

Sun_Tzglyph
Level 8
Montiness wrote:
Hi everyone,

Events
Account
Inbox
Settings

Hello !
I also have the same issue .
Did you resolve it ?