cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Dash - Ryujin 360

Martines91
Level 7
Hi,

So today I got my Ryujin 360, spent 2,5 hours replacing, cleaning and cable managing, and after that I start my PC, go to asus website, download latest Live Dash software, and install it... or I would if it worked. Nothing seems to be working installing this software. I either doesn't move at all - 0%, or it moves and stucks at 13% or it went through (once) but running it did absolutely nothing. Oh and yeah, cancelling the installation will only make it unresponsive

Update edit: So somehow by searching I managed to find maybe an older version? Or maybe the same but something happened and it successfully installed itself, but now I realized that software is purely for the display, and not for fan speed and configuration?

I did plug the Ryujin to the AIO_PUMP header but.. AI Suite 3 does not recognize it, nor does my NZXT internal case fan hub in CHA_FAN2 nor CPU_FAN header, AI Suite just shows that nothing is plugged, though the fans spin at maybe 70-80% speed (they're loud, but not max. loud)

I am kind of tired unplugging my PC, opening it up, changing a single connector just to plug everything back, and test, and there are so many possibilities how to try different combinations, this is just wrong

Update 2: So after calling ASUS directly, I managed to get it working in AI Suite, I can now see and set both the pump and fans, hooray! But, LiveDash still won't install, as in the installation happens, then the program just minimizes and nothing happens
1 REPLY 1

Martines91
Level 7
Martines91 wrote:
Hi,

So today I got my Ryujin 360, spent 2,5 hours replacing, cleaning and cable managing, and after that I start my PC, go to asus website, download latest Live Dash software, and install it... or I would if it worked. Nothing seems to be working installing this software. I either doesn't move at all - 0%, or it moves and stucks at 13% or it went through (once) but running it did absolutely nothing. Oh and yeah, cancelling the installation will only make it unresponsive

Update edit: So somehow by searching I managed to find maybe an older version? Or maybe the same but something happened and it successfully installed itself, but now I realized that software is purely for the display, and not for fan speed and configuration?

I did plug the Ryujin to the AIO_PUMP header but.. AI Suite 3 does not recognize it, nor does my NZXT internal case fan hub in CHA_FAN2 nor CPU_FAN header, AI Suite just shows that nothing is plugged, though the fans spin at maybe 70-80% speed (they're loud, but not max. loud)

I am kind of tired unplugging my PC, opening it up, changing a single connector just to plug everything back, and test, and there are so many possibilities how to try different combinations, this is just wrong

Update 2: So after calling ASUS directly, I managed to get it working in AI Suite, I can now see and set both the pump and fans, hooray! But, LiveDash still won't install, as in the installation happens, then the program just minimizes and nothing happens

Update 3: Nevermind, apparently it takes 30+ minutes for LiveDash to successfully install