cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[GL553VD] eSupport Folder (Drivers + ROG Software)

SieghartCL
Level 7
Heya, everyone!

It's been a while since the last time I was poking around the same thing that I'm bringing up for all those messed up his own "eSupport" folder, because their Factory Recovery Image didn't work (got deleted, corrupted, some files missing, etc), and so had to format and wipe everything that once was the Factory OS Image, installed by ASUS.

That old post I was talking about can be found here.

So, the truth is, that I actually had my eSupport folder, but not complete. For some reason, some optional software got deleted (specifically, Cyberlink PhotoDirector/PowerDirector, and FarStone Total Recovery Pro), and so did ASUS Gaming Assistant; that was why I didn't wanted to share it before.

But now, I restore the ASUS one with the individual app package that exists, individually, and I believe that same thing can be done with the optional software, but I don't know anyone that really uses those, so :rolleyes:

Here it is, for everyone that may need it, for good, and free of charge, in 4 comfortable parts of 500 MB each, except for the last one, that's just 220 MB.

GL553VD_WIN10_64_V3.00 Download!

Hope that helps everyone ROG user, not just GL553VD owners, because of the bundled original Software, with the All-in-One Installer 😄

Best Regards,
SieghartCL

PD: If you guys have any problems downloading this, please tell me and I will be happy to upload it somewhere else 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

mykmarinas
Level 7
SieghartCL wrote:
Heya, everyone!

It's been a while since the last time I was poking around the same thing that I'm bringing up for all those messed up his own "eSupport" folder, because their Factory Recovery Image didn't work (got deleted, corrupted, some files missing, etc), and so had to format and wipe everything that once was the Factory OS Image, installed by ASUS.

That old post I was talking about can be found here.

So, the truth is, that I actually had my eSupport folder, but not complete. For some reason, some optional software got deleted (specifically, Cyberlink PhotoDirector/PowerDirector, and FarStone Total Recovery Pro), and so did ASUS Gaming Assistant; that was why I didn't wanted to share it before.

But now, I restore the ASUS one with the individual app package that exists, individually, and I believe that same thing can be done with the optional software, but I don't know anyone that really uses those, so :rolleyes:

Here it is, for everyone that may need it, for good, and free of charge, in 4 comfortable parts of 500 MB each, except for the last one, that's just 220 MB.

GL553VD_WIN10_64_V3.00 Download!

Hope that helps everyone ROG user, not just GL553VD owners, because of the bundled original Software, with the All-in-One Installer 😄

Best Regards,
SieghartCL

PD: If you guys have any problems downloading this, please tell me and I will be happy to upload it somewhere else 🙂

can you send a link without the ads. google drive maybe?

Hi.
Unfortunately, 4 years later... the link is no longer functional.
Is it possible to make it available elsewhere?
Thx.