New ROGer Array

Asus ROG GL504GS SCAR Edition Battery Time/Life

Hello,
    I'm worries about my asus laptop which I purchased few weeks back. I choose this laptop after comparing with lot others and watching lots of reviews.
    I personally like Dave Lee because he does really great reviews and he also liked this laptop. He mentioned that he is getting around ~3 and 1/2 battery timing.
    Problem is mine only last about 1and half hour when load is almost nothing. While using photoshop it last an hour. I also saw some comments on various articles saying they are getting 3 hours. Why not me?
    Am I missing some drivers or something? I mentioned this because I'm facing issue installing Intel Graphics Driver on my laptop. It says system doesn't meet minimum requirements. Maybe this is the reason because Nvida GPU is being used for all application and that's definitely the reason for bad battery timing.
    I would like to know from you guys are you facing the same problem and is it just me?
    Let me know I'm anxiously waiting your help guys.
    Thanks

ROG Member Array

Hello, I have a GL504GS and im only getting about 1 hour battery life normal browsing so im assuming it's normal since we both aren't getting 3.5hrs. Lol if 3.5hrs is actually possible please someone let us know

ROG Member Array

hi, try checking the refresh rate of your screen, 144 hz sure eats a lot of power than 60.

also, i tried this yesterday and it does improve mine, try disabling the Nahimic service in your processes, it also makes the stutter disappear too in mine