Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i Titanium
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed
    Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB SE Performance
    Headset Sennheiser HD 650
    Mouse Pad Corsair Gaming MM800 RGB Polaris
    Headset/Speakers Bose V30
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Network RouterISP

The pink sticker probably refers to the sticker placed on the sata ports i notices one there while opening the box for the first time yesterday. Love the looks of the board and cant wait until i have it up and running!

ROG Member Array

What did you think about this configuration:

- M.2_2 Socket 3
    Samsung 960 EVO 1TB for OS (Windows 10)

- DIMM.2
    2x Samsung 960 EVO 1TB for Games in RAID 0

I think a VROC key is not necessary and I will get a good performance for gaming.

Alternatively I can install 2x Intel 760p 2TB for OS and Gaming on the DIMM.2 with RAID 0 (VROC key needed)

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Is it a fat32 formatted drive and have you renamed the file correctly? Details are in section 2-16 (page 64) of the manual.

Chinese New Year so the office is closed until next week. Can’t do much for you until they are back.
    I was able to use the Bios switch to go to Bios 2, which allowed me to boot into W10 normally. Now I just have to reflash bios 1 so it isn't corrupted any longer.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array ThrashZone PC Specs
    ThrashZone PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS x99 sabertooth & x299 Rampage VI Apex
    Processori7-5930k & i9-9940x
    Memory (part number)Trident-Z 3200C14 & Trident-Z 3600C16 both Samsung B-Dies
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 1080ti FTW3 water block & Titan Xp copper water block
    MonitorAOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz & ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz
    Storage #12-Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb M.2 & 2.5" ssd's 850 pro's for os 850 evo for games
    Storage #22-LG Blu-Ray WH16NS40
    CPU Coolerx99 2-240GTX with Heatkiller-4-Pro/ vrm water block Both&x299 2-280GTX 2-D5's before and after rads
    Case2- Corsair 450D with second floors for 240GTX & 280GTX rads enclosed and filtered on top
    Power SupplyEVGA 1000P2 & EVGA 1200P2
    Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum & Logitech G710+
    Mouse 2-Red dragon Perdition
    OS Win-7 & win-10 pro on both systems Win-7 everyday os
    Accessory #1 Heatkiller IV Pro plexi/ Copper base on both systems
    Accessory #2 Mayhems Biocide and Inhibitor with distilled water
    Accessory #3 Mayhems 3/8-5/8" clear soft tubing

Quote Originally Posted by EKJake View Post
    Do you still have the little QA stickers on the side? If so, feel free to just go ahead and RMA it and save yourself some headache. Otherwise, keep me in the loop with it and let me know if you have any more issues. I'll help you get everything taken care of. If you need some additional block screws, we can send those out, too.

Yeah, please don't remind me about the crypto craze. Those are dark times that are best forgotten...
    Hi,
    No stickers left on either of my gpu water blocks
    Had to remove to clean the acid green out of the titan Xp copper water block and navy blue out of the 1080ti ftw3 water block

Which the 1080ti ftw3 water block didn't had any liquid outside the gasket but did have a couple loose screws too
    One off to the corner no where near a place where it would matter
    One could of but didn't thankfully

That's some tough die on that cryofuel premix man acid green especially but not exclusively

ROG Enthusiast Array Aysberg PC Specs
    Aysberg PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
    ProcessorIntel Core i9-7980XE
    Memory (part number)4 x F4-3200C14-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti GAMING OC
    Sound CardCreative SB Zx
    Monitor1x LG 34GK950G / 2 x HP DreamColor Z27x
    Storage #12 x Samsung NVMe 970 EVO 2TB / Samsung NVMe 3 x 960 EVO 1TB
    Storage #24 x SanDisk SDSSDHII960G
    CPU Coolercuplex kryos NEXT
    CaseLianLi PC-A75X
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
    Mouse Roccat KONE XTD Optical
    Headset AKG K712 + ModMic 5
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 1809
    Network RouterMikroTik CRS317-1G-16S+RM
    Accessory #1 Mellanox ConnectX-3
    Accessory #2 Asus Hyper M.2 X16 Card

Quote Originally Posted by RichKnecht View Post
    Raja, tried updating Bios today and get error code 70 and it no longer boots. Tried inserting the USB and hitting the Bios flashback button, but nothing happens.
    Welcome to the club. This bug is present for at least more than two weeks, but no one at ASUS cares. And it was before new year Switching to second BIOS or flashing back the release one via the button on the back works.
    Last edited by Aysberg; 02-08-2019 at 09:56 AM.

ROG Junior Member Array

I've had the same bug, used biosflashback to update to 0402 got the same code 70 error. Reflashed with 0218 (twice actually as the first didn't work) everything seems good now though. How it passed testing i've no idea, surprised the file hasn't been pulled from the download site.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Hopper64 PC Specs
    Hopper64 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus R6EO Bios 0702
    Processori9 9900X @ 4.9 1.28V VCore
    Memory (part number)GSkill F4-3600C16Q2-64GTZR
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Ti Kingpin
    Sound CardCreative SB AE7
    MonitorAsus ROG PG349Q
    Storage #1Intel 905p M.2 360G
    CPU CoolerEKWB Velocity RGB and Revo XRes 140 D5
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Asus Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    OS Windows 10 64

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I've had the same bug, used biosflashback to update to 0402 got the same code 70 error. Reflashed with 0218 (twice actually as the first didn't work) everything seems good now though. How it passed testing i've no idea, surprised the file hasn't been pulled from the download site.
    Yea, several people have reported the same thing. I was hoping it will be addressed soon. I had the exact same problem.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aysberg View Post
    Welcome to the club. This bug is present since at more than two weeks, but no one at ASUS cares. And it was before new year Switching to second BIOS or flashing back the release one via the button on the back works.
    Who from ASUS support in Germany have you personally contacted? If you have elevated to support, remember that It's CNY, so unlikely you will get a response until HQ is back.

And also, please remember the forum is mainly user to user, we do not work in ASUS Support so do not have access to the system in the same way the support department does. You should always contact your local support teams first.
    Last edited by Raja@ASUS; 02-08-2019 at 09:50 AM.

ROG Member Array

Regarding the BIOS issue, it’s pretty shocking that ASUS would release a BIOS update without checking it first to see if it works on the Omega via EZ-Update or Flashback. How come does v0402 have a VBIOS OROM in it. There is no ONBOARD VGA on this motherboard and there's definitely no IGPU on the Intel Core i9 Socket 2066 Skylake-X Processors? So ASUS, what is going on with your BIOS releases????

I’ve cleared the CMOS and also removed the CMOS Battery and cleared and still it’s not working. Only a flashback to v0218 lets the Motherboard to POST without any hang-ups and one can enter the BIOS.

Also, what is the issue using M.2 NVMe’s on this motherboard. When I have M.2_1 slot populated and DIMM.2_1 slot populated I cannot create a RAID volume. So, I have to run in AHCI and constantly have BSOD’s on Windows 10 PRO whilst booting or when running any applications in Windows. RAID via CPU needs VROC which means extra money for the VROC key.

Nowhere in the Manual is it stated which M.2 slots need to be populated to create a IRST Premium RAID volume ???
    I had to regress to two SATAIII SSD’s connected to SATA port 1 and 2 and then I could create a RAID volume within the BIOS and from the IRST controller Menu.

During installation I had to disable all onboard Network controllers as it would not install Windows 10 Pro as I was getting BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)…this is unacceptable from a Customer and User perspective!
    After installation completed successfully and Windows 10 Pro booted, I installed all the device drivers and then re-enabled all the Network devices in the BIOS. I haven’t had a BSOD on the SATA SSD’s yet, fingers crossed!!!!...it's only time

Why was the ASUS ROG RAMPAGE EXTREME VI motherboard discontinued ???? I purchased an EKWB RAMPAGE EXTREME Monoblock specific for that motherboard and now cannot use it as I don’t have that board as my two previous ASUS ROG RAMPAGE EXTREME VI boards were RMA'd as they FAILED, so I’m stuck with a block of metal which is now useless!!!!
    Last edited by Necjam43; 02-11-2019 at 03:29 PM.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array LiveOrDie PC Specs
    LiveOrDie PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 7980XE Custom IHS @ 4.6Ghz 1.23v
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3000C14D 64GB
    Graphics Card #1AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti XTREME WATERFORCE WB 11G
    MonitorLG 4k 43inch
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro NVME 512gb
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Evo 1TB x 2
    CPU CoolerEK-Velocity , EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX240 Ultrathin, EK X-RES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 500D SE ATX-E Modded
    Power SupplyCooler Master Vanguard Series 1000W
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Headset Razer Tiamat 2.2 v2
    OS Windows 10 x64
    Network RouterNetGear

Quote Originally Posted by Necjam43 View Post
    Regarding the BIOS issue, it’s pretty shocking that ASUS would release a BIOS update without checking it first to see if it works on the Omega via EZ-Flash or Flashback. How come does v0402 have a VBIOS OROM in it. There is no ONBOARD VGA on this motherboard? I’ve cleared the CMOS and also removed the CMOS Battery and cleared and still it’s not working. Only a flashback to v0218 lets the Motherboard to POST without any hang-ups and one can enter the BIOS.

Also, what is the issue using M.2 NVMe’s on this motherboard. When I have M.2_1 slot populated and DIMM.2_1 slot populated I cannot create a RAID volume. So, I have to run in AHCI and constantly have BSOD’s on Windows 10 PRO whilst booting or when running any applications in Windows. RAID via CPU needs VROC which means extra money for the VROC key.

Nowhere in the Manual is it stated which M.2 slots need to be populated to create a IRST Premium RAID volume ???
    I had to regress to two SATAIII SSD’s connected to SATA port 1 and 2 and then I could create a RAID volume within the BIOS and from the IRST controller Menu.

During installation I had to disable all onboard Network controllers as it would not install Windows 10 Pro as I was getting BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)…this is unacceptable from a Customer and User perspective!
    After installation completed successfully and Windows 10 Pro booted, I installed all the device drivers and haven’t had a BSOD on the SATA SSD’s yet, fingers crossed!!!!

Why was the ASUS ROG RAMPAGE EXTREME VI motherboard discontinued ???? I purchased an EKWB RAMPAGE EXTREME Monoblock specific for that motherboard and now cannot use it as I don’t have that board, so I’m stuck with a block of metal which is now useless!!!!
    Discontinued so people are forced to buy the omega or it wouldn't sell lol, more or less this board was pushed out to try snag new buyers, not one shop here in AU stocks the Rampage VI Extreme any more just the omega with +$100 added to the price, even know Raja@ASUS said the board isn't meant replace the original but it looks that way doesn't it.

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast