cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus XI RAM RGB issue - HELP needed

zebyte
Level 7
Hello everyone, So I have just purchased a Maximus Xi wifi Call of duty motherboard and it is paired with my 8700k, Ram is Gskills tridentZ 3200.*This is my first PC after my Asus X58 sabertooth build 8 years ago so I don't know if what I am experiening is normal.
*The Issue is my RAM's RGB does not turn off in sleep mode. I have set all lights to turn off in sleep or power off stage in Aura Sync software and all turn off fine Except for the RAM. I have also tried with ERP enabled but no luck. Also tried turning off through UEFI's on board devices management section. All lights turn off at shutdown but during sleep, only the RAM stays up. One thing I have noticed is that when I click on "Sync at shutdown" button on aura sync and then click on any of the effects and click "by area" it does not my RAM to configure, only my onboard lights.
Is my motherboard defective or do all of you have your rams RGB turned on during sleep? Please help.*
1 REPLY 1

Menthol
Level 14
I believe that the LED's on RAM modules do not turn off with bios or AURA settings