cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with this XI extreme bored....

grouchyuk
Level 7
right since I have emailed and asked and have not even heard back from asus shame so hopefully some on can acutely help me here I have a panzer max and the XI extreme don't fit does any one make a custom back plate and also can I buy a 8 pin rgb cable ? my bored came to me and side rgb not working opend it up and the cable is cracked so just two things I ask if any one has the machine / know where to buy the cable from ? since asus rog cant even reply to my emails let alone get back to me ! 😞
4 REPLIES 4

rjbarker
Level 11
grouchyuk wrote:
right since I have emailed and asked and have not even heard back from asus shame so hopefully some on can acutely help me here I have a panzer max and the XI extreme don't fit does any one make a custom back plate and also can I buy a 8 pin rgb cable ? my bored came to me and side rgb not working opend it up and the cable is cracked so just two things I ask if any one has the machine / know where to buy the cable from ? since asus rog cant even reply to my emails let alone get back to me ! 😞

What do you mean the Maximus XI E (assuming thats the board you have ?. ....doesn't fit....according to that Case spec it supports E-ATX Board....whats the issue...most online PC Part distributors carry a whole array of RGB cables.....

and the cable im referring to is this one 78114

grouchyuk
Level 7
the I/o shield on the back of the case is all ridges like you fit a I/o in then a bored but due to the size of the I/o on bored it don't fit so I have to hack the notches out wide it open to fit this bored 😞 !!!! not impressed in the slightest brand new case I have had to chop.,.....

grouchyuk
Level 7
84770 im still trying to find the female connecter many thanks chris