Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Another update:
    Asus and its products suck, also the sonic settings work only on videos not on games, i am really pissed off as i have spent thousands of dollars for this ****.
    My next update will be a picture of me with the asus products in a garbage can

ROG Junior Member Array

Unhappy Armoury and the Spatha

I have a Spatha, and I had not been using the Armoury software for over a year as I had not been home. I took my mouse with me to use on my laptop (Scar II) and it worked just fine the entire time, it still works just fine if I use it on my laptop. However, after updating Armoury on my desktop
    Crosshair 6 Ex
    Ryzen 1800X
    Strix 1080Ti 11OC
    Corsair Dominator Plat 2x16 3200

... if I start my PC and use it normally the mouse works just fine. I open Armoury and my mouse just begins to fly across the screen like every input is being randomized. It isn't dpi as it's literally going in whatever direction it feels like, I've even managed to turn the DPI down as low as I can its still uncontrollable. A single adjustment that would barely be noticeable under normal operation will send the cursor in the opposite direction, then back across the screen multiple times even scrolls without me touching the wheel and this is only after Armoury is open. I end task Armoury and no change. I have to restart my PC and just not use the software which is rather annoying as I had presets for just about every game I played. Anyone else have anything similar happen to them?

ROG Enthusiast Array staticrp PC Specs
    staticrp PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Rog Phone
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorCore i7-6900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LED CMU64GX4M4C3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Poseidon 1080TI
    Graphics Card #2Rog stix 1080ti (off)
    Graphics Card #3Rog stix 1080ti (off)
    Sound CardXonar Phoebus
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG348Q, ROG AURA TERMINAL
    Storage #1NVMe Samsung SSD 960 PRO
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB & 2xSeagate 3tb
    CPU CoolerCustom water system EK+CORSAIR+TT
    CaseThe Tower 900
    Power SupplyTT Bailkal 1500W
    Keyboard Rog Claymore
    Mouse Rog Spatha
    Headset Rog centurion, Rog Delta
    Mouse Pad GM 50Plus, ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers DENON + PIONEER
    OS 10 x64
    Network RouterGT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 2xEK-CoolStream XE 480
    Accessory #2 10xCorsair LL120, 3xRiing 14 LED RGB, ROG SPOTLIGHT!
    Accessory #3 Thermaltake Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG, 2xPacific PR22-D5,

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by alibazlamit View Post
    Another update:
    Asus and its products suck, also the sonic settings work only on videos not on games, i am really pissed off as i have spent thousands of dollars for this ****.
    My next update will be a picture of me with the asus products in a garbage can
    Pretty boy! Keep it up! I'll join you soon!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuysROG View Post
    I have a Spatha, and I had not been using the Armoury software for over a year as I had not been home. I took my mouse with me to use on my laptop (Scar II) and it worked just fine the entire time, it still works just fine if I use it on my laptop. However, after updating Armoury on my desktop
    Crosshair 6 Ex
    Ryzen 1800X
    Strix 1080Ti 11OC
    Corsair Dominator Plat 2x16 3200

... if I start my PC and use it normally the mouse works just fine. I open Armoury and my mouse just begins to fly across the screen like every input is being randomized. It isn't dpi as it's literally going in whatever direction it feels like, I've even managed to turn the DPI down as low as I can its still uncontrollable. A single adjustment that would barely be noticeable under normal operation will send the cursor in the opposite direction, then back across the screen multiple times even scrolls without me touching the wheel and this is only after Armoury is open. I end task Armoury and no change. I have to restart my PC and just not use the software which is rather annoying as I had presets for just about every game I played. Anyone else have anything similar happen to them?
    Well in my case is rlly particular cause only in wireless mode, after start my pc the armoury show that the firmware version of dock's 1.00 but it does not appear the mouse's firmware, and at certain point my mouse stop working for 1 or 2 seconds and the dock's led turn off and on at the same time.
    In conclusion asus's software is rlly **** or just the hardware

New ROGer Array

ROG Armoury II on ASUS ROG Spatha

Before I bought this mouse, I did some digging, and I heard that the software was kind of buggy. However, those reviews were made 3 years ago. So I was thinking. The reviews were done 3 years ago, and the software is used for any ASUS/ROG peripherals. it MUST have been polished by now, right?

Apparently not. I tried to set buttons, and each time I try, there will always be times(more often than not) where after setting and hitting save, it won't save. the app says it's set, but the mouse clicks don't register. So I close the app and open it again, and everything is reset. The buttons, I can do with letting go. but for Macros, especially the longer ones, forget about it. I tried recording one macro and I've been trying for about 3 days now and I still haven't been able to save it. At first, I thought maybe it's just having trouble saving because the data is getting lost in transferring through wireless mode, so I plugged it into the USB directly, and it still won't do anything. The mouse itself is amazing. I love everything about it including the grip once I got used to it. But this software is just... well... let's say it's not something I was expecting from a brand as prestigious as ROG. I used to use a predator cestus 500 and the software they use(Acer Predator Quartermaster) is just on a whole different level. I can't believe that after 3 years, Armoury still feels like a Beta software.

I'm using a laptop with a Core i7 7700HQ, 8GB single-channel RAM, GTX 1060 6GB and a 250GB SSD for my boot drive, where the Armoury software is installed.
    I'm posting here hoping this might help, but judging from the length of this thread, I doubt anything will be changing soon unless they completely re-do the whole app from scratch.

New ROGer Array

Angry What if you have 2 of the same mice model on ROG Armoury???

Only one mouse's settings can be accessed any given time, so it seems!

Hi. I have 2x Asus Gladius 2s running on the same puter. Same model, both non-Origin, OG Gladius IIs. Yes, both with the stupid DPI shift button that always gets in the way.

Problem with ROG Armoury is that it can only display one mouse's settings at a time. I get a single Gladius II icon showing up in the top bar (not two) and can configure only one of my Gladius II units. I'm literally forced, LIKE A CAVEMAN, to unplug one mouse, which Armoury will thankfully immediately detect and display the other plugged in mouse, to allow me to configure that one's settings/lighting/profile. Then after I replug the one I plugged out back in, Armoury reverts to the newly plugged in mouse's settings (basically only ONE Gladius II icon is displayed and can be accessed at all times)! I can no longer access the other mouse unless I do the same darn thing again!

I need a software fix for this!!! Heck, it's Armoury v3.00.30 already and this very basic issue/bug still exists? Is Asus telling me NOT TO BUY so many of their same mice from them, even if I wanted to? I promise you Asus, these will be the last 2 mice I get from you if you don't fix this issue!!!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by alibazlamit View Post
    REPORTING ISSUE,
    The sonic studio section in ROG armoury v 3.00.28 seems to not apply Audio changes. No matter what i change from profiles to equalizer settings everything seems to not have any effect at all. I have a strix fusion 500 any body has an idea what could be happening?

Update:
    After uninstall/install it seems to be working for in games not in browser, and after one restart it seems like it is not working anywhere anymore.

Another Update:
    The software is acting weird, for example now its working on discord but not in game while playing. Any help anyone?
    I have the same issue with the rog delta.

sad nobody from asus seems to care

ROG Enthusiast Array GeorgeKps PC Specs
    GeorgeKps PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 1700X
    Memory (part number)G. Skill F4-3200C14D-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix RX580 Top OC
    Sound CardOn board
    MonitorAcer XF270HUA
    Storage #1Samsung NVMe 960 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2WD, 2TB Green, 1TB Green, 2TB Gold, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    CPU CoolerArctic Liquid Freezer 240
    CaseThermaltake Core X71
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850x
    Keyboard Asus Claymore + Keypad
    Mouse Roccat Nyth
    Headset Sennheiser hd 598
    Mouse Pad Razer Sphex V2 Regular
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Network RouterZTE ZXHN H168N

I have completely lost faith in Asus. The hardware is great but software support is practically non-existent!
    Couldn't be more disappointed...

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeKps View Post
    I have completely lost faith in Asus. The hardware is great but software support is practically non-existent!
    Couldn't be more disappointed...
    I have a mouse that works perfectly other than the button settings in the software, there are MULTIPLE people with DIFFERENT models having the same issue, yet, when I sent them an e-mail, they said it's probably a hardware issue and I'd have to send my product back for replacement. Well played... instead of getting your teams to work on a very widespread software issue, you blame the hardware so you can use "you have to send the product back to the seller to get it replaced" because they know nobody wants the hassle of doing that(not that having the product replaced is going to fix and obviously software by nature problem). -_-
    Good grief man, come on just trash the armoury software and make a new one from scratch, please. :c

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimoto View Post
    I have the same issue with the rog delta.

sad nobody from asus seems to care

Same here, Sonic Studio first only worked with games and music apps that are installed as apps but not with browsers.
    Now nothing works anymore.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast