cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software RGB update requests

simon_feldthaus
Level 7
I really love my ROG Claymore, but there is really some features that I would really love to have in the software.

Custom effect feature: Layers.
I like that you can make different parts of the keyboard do different stuff, but it would be even better if there were layers. What i mean by that is let's say that you have made a custom effect where the whole keyboard is let's say static blue. Then you can add another layer where there is ripple in red. I would love to have this feature and I could have some better rgb ligtings in my keyboard.

Custom effect feature: Custom animations when either a key is pressed or Custom animations that just is on the keyboard.
This could be really nice to have on the keyboard because I could then have an animaton where a wave is comming forward when W is pressed or an exsplosion when another key is pressed. By making them you have frames where you draw/press what you want to be on each frame. And if you make this real please let i be with different colors one the same frame. Also with this feature could come another feature where the last frame is going to stay on the keyboard until something else on the same layer overlaps the frame.

P.S. The wave is really slow on my keyboard and I see somebody have the wave really fast on the claymore. I do have it on fast.
0 REPLIES 0