cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: Aura Lighting Control 1.07.35 install Error

Pir8pete
Level 7
Trying to install the newest version as of 2019-01-13 and during install it gives driver not signed error.

4 REPLIES 4

MoKiChU
Level 40

is there a change note for this version?

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

It does not work on Windows 7.

what cop out this is. People spend good money of these boards and then just after 2 years asus(anus) cuts off support WOW
Aura lighting 1.07.22 installed just fine, this doesn't make any sense, and why drop support all of a sudden! windows 7 is still used on 40% of PC's The point of posting this error is for them to fix the issue!!!

anyways to the point, asus needs to update the bios firmware for X99-E as all version of the lighting control give a long boot into desktop with this motherboard even in windows 10 newest build 1806 so there is clearly an issue that needs to be addressed. Now what your going to say " oh too bad we stopped supporting that board" this is horse $hit and if that the case I will be a good long decision next time I go and buy and asus product again

Pir8pete wrote:
what cop out this is. People spend good money of these boards and then just after 2 years asus(anus) cuts off support WOW
Aura lighting 1.07.22 installed just fine, this doesn't make any sense, and why drop support all of a sudden! windows 7 is still used on 40% of PC's The point of posting this error is for them to fix the issue!!!

anyways to the point, asus needs to update the bios firmware for X99-E as all version of the lighting control give a long boot into desktop with this motherboard even in windows 10 newest build 1806 so there is clearly an issue that needs to be addressed. Now what your going to say " oh too bad we stopped supporting that board" this is horse $hit and if that the case I will be a good long decision next time I go and buy and asus product again

I understand your point of view, I do not know what motherboard you have, but anyway go on the support page of your motherboard, if you select Windows 10 64-bit, you will see AURA Sync 1.07.35, if you select Windows 7 64-bit, you will not see it.

Previous versions are no longer displayed by ASUS, on product support sites or via the AURA Sync dedicated minisite, and direct links no longer work except for version 1.06.17 & 1.06.29. You can try install one of these versions via these direct link :

- AURA Sync 1.06.17 : http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/AISuite/Lighting_Control_1.06.17.zip
- AURA Sync 1.06.29 : https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/tw/download/Lighting_Control_1.06.29.7z