Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    54

    10.07.35 HyperX Predator RGB does not work

    Hello,

    So 10.07.22 Black Ops 4 did not launch. Now it launches but I cannot change the lighting on my HyperX Predator RGB RAM. Please give me a link to download the 10.06 version where everything worked!! It's gone from the download page!

    1. Version 1.07.35
    2. Aura MB: Asus ROG Z390-F, BIOS 0602 x64
    3. Aura VGA: Strix 2080
    4. Aura Fans: DeepCool 3in1 12inch fans
    5. Aura RAM: HyperX Predator 8gb+8gb
    6. Corsair iCUE powered h110i
    7. Razer Synapse powered Deathadder
    8. Razer Synapse powered Blackwidow X
    9. Power Cycle does not matter
    10. Have tried reinstalling Aura, Windows, Black Ops 4
    11. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809
    12. Aura DeepCool 200 Pro RGB Strip

  2. #2
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    This does not see my VGA or RAM And Asus killed the 1.06.95 download for some reason! Anyone know where I can get it? That is the only one that worked as it should!

  3. #3
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array dfaovred PC Specs
    dfaovred PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)16GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Core RGB
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad HyperX
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 (1903)
    dfaovred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    20
    Posts
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipt View Post
    This does not see my VGA or RAM And Asus killed the 1.06.95 download for some reason! Anyone know where I can get it? That is the only one that worked as it should!
    It's on your m/b's download page https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

    Click see all downloads under the utilities section and it's the 3rd from bottom on the list.
    Last edited by dfaovred; 01-14-2019 at 12:26 AM.

  4. #4
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by dfaovred View Post
    It's on your m/b's download page https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

    Click see all downloads under the utilities section and it's the 3rd from bottom on the list.
    Yeah, I thought this was different from the last one as it didn't launch for me. Apparently when I tried to get my RAM working with the 1.07.35, I flashed my bios to a very recent beta version. Now only the latest Aura works and does not control my RAM. To make things worse, I can't rollback to my older bios. EZ-Flash just doesn't read the file

    Asus, please fix this!!!!!! My RAM is going rainbow colors and destroying the whole look and feel that I had with my rig!

  5. #5
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array dfaovred PC Specs
    dfaovred PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)16GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Core RGB
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad HyperX
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 (1903)
    dfaovred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    20
    Posts
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipt View Post
    Yeah, I thought this was different from the last one as it didn't launch for me. Apparently when I tried to get my RAM working with the 1.07.35, I flashed my bios to a very recent beta version. Now only the latest Aura works and does not control my RAM. To make things worse, I can't rollback to my older bios. EZ-Flash just doesn't read the file

    Asus, please fix this!!!!!! My RAM is going rainbow colors and destroying the whole look and feel that I had with my rig!
    I feel your pain, I have the same m/b & ram as you and I'm getting the exact same issues.

  6. #6
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    54

    UPDATE: I managed to downgrade my mobo through an even earlier version and get back to 0602 version. Still, the previously working Aura 1.06.95 does not launch anymore. Means that the 1.07.35 screwed up something so older version doesn't work.

    People, stay away from this 1.07.35, it will #$%^ up your RGB with no way back!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •