New ROGer Array

Battlefield V & Anthem Promotion error message?

Hi, I saw everyone having the same issue for redemption on promo code but I don't see my problem anywhere in the forum, I manage to redeem Anthem but whenever I tried redeeming Battlefield V, it gave me a completely different error which is frustrating

This card isn’t sold during this campaign period. Please check the redemption rule again. If you encounter any redemption problem, please provide your product serial number, PPID, a valid receipt* and send to rog_forum@asus.com. Please also clearly state the game title in the title of mail. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.)

How is it possible that I was able to redeem Anthem while BFV isn't sold during the campaign period when my card was purchased on the 8th Jan while promo started on the 7th Jan? Contacted support and it feels like I am getting automated reply which is absurd, what's the point of having support when their reply feels like our problem doesn't matter at all?

New ROGer Array

same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bioeagle View Post
    Hi, I saw everyone having the same issue for redemption on promo code but I don't see my problem anywhere in the forum, I manage to redeem Anthem but whenever I tried redeeming Battlefield V, it gave me a completely different error which is frustrating

This card isn’t sold during this campaign period. Please check the redemption rule again. If you encounter any redemption problem, please provide your product serial number, PPID, a valid receipt* and send to rog_forum@asus.com. Please also clearly state the game title in the title of mail. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.)

How is it possible that I was able to redeem Anthem while BFV isn't sold during the campaign period when my card was purchased on the 8th Jan while promo started on the 7th Jan? Contacted support and it feels like I am getting automated reply which is absurd, what's the point of having support when their reply feels like our problem doesn't matter at all?
    I got the same thing and sent them an email several days ago and never got a reply. I bought a ROG STRIX RTX2070 OC6 which wasn't cheap, and they won't even reply to my email.

Did you manage to get a reply?

Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

I bought two cards from New Egg and both had electronic delivery of the codes from New Egg. Of course only one can be redeemed and I only need one. I have to enter mine in Geoforce experience. No problems redeeming either.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    I bought two cards from New Egg and both had electronic delivery of the codes from New Egg. Of course only one can be redeemed and I only need one. I have to enter mine in Geoforce experience. No problems redeeming either.
    I ordered mine from Amazon.ca and didn't get any code unfortunately.

ROG Member Array

Same here. Ordered and purchased two Rtx 2080Ti from a premium partner of asus. i got the same message of other users