cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield V & Anthem Promotion error message?

Bioeagle
Level 7
Hi, I saw everyone having the same issue for redemption on promo code but I don't see my problem anywhere in the forum, I manage to redeem Anthem but whenever I tried redeeming Battlefield V, it gave me a completely different error which is frustrating

This card isn’t sold during this campaign period. Please check the redemption rule again. If you encounter any redemption problem, please provide your product serial number, PPID, a valid receipt* and send to rog_forum@asus.com. Please also clearly state the game title in the title of mail. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.)

How is it possible that I was able to redeem Anthem while BFV isn't sold during the campaign period when my card was purchased on the 8th Jan while promo started on the 7th Jan? Contacted support and it feels like I am getting automated reply which is absurd, what's the point of having support when their reply feels like our problem doesn't matter at all?
4 REPLIES 4

IcicleTrepan
Level 7
Bioeagle wrote:
Hi, I saw everyone having the same issue for redemption on promo code but I don't see my problem anywhere in the forum, I manage to redeem Anthem but whenever I tried redeeming Battlefield V, it gave me a completely different error which is frustrating

This card isn’t sold during this campaign period. Please check the redemption rule again. If you encounter any redemption problem, please provide your product serial number, PPID, a valid receipt* and send to rog_forum@asus.com. Please also clearly state the game title in the title of mail. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.)

How is it possible that I was able to redeem Anthem while BFV isn't sold during the campaign period when my card was purchased on the 8th Jan while promo started on the 7th Jan? Contacted support and it feels like I am getting automated reply which is absurd, what's the point of having support when their reply feels like our problem doesn't matter at all?

I got the same thing and sent them an email several days ago and never got a reply. I bought a ROG STRIX RTX2070 OC6 which wasn't cheap, and they won't even reply to my email.

Did you manage to get a reply?

JustinThyme
Level 13
I bought two cards from New Egg and both had electronic delivery of the codes from New Egg. Of course only one can be redeemed and I only need one. I have to enter mine in Geoforce experience. No problems redeeming either.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
I bought two cards from New Egg and both had electronic delivery of the codes from New Egg. Of course only one can be redeemed and I only need one. I have to enter mine in Geoforce experience. No problems redeeming either.

I ordered mine from Amazon.ca and didn't get any code unfortunately.

Duncandg
Level 7
Same here. Ordered and purchased two Rtx 2080Ti from a premium partner of asus. i got the same message of other users