cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix flare and Armoury 2 issue

Papey
Level 9
Hi,

I encountered an issue where I had an up-to-date strix flare and armoury 2 open, I was adjusting a custom lighting effect for the keyboard, and now I am unable to access the keyboard in armoury 2 to revert/change the lighting function. I have tried unplugging, uninstalling drivers, uninstalling armoury 2 however as soon as both the keyboard and armoury 2 are operating the keyboard immediately adopts the custom lighting effect and armoury 2 wont allow me to access the keyboard. Of note, when I try to access it in armoury 2, windows plays the sound when connecting/disconnecting devices.
3 REPLIES 3

Papey
Level 9
when I try to access the strix flare on armoury 2 and windows shows device connection/disconnection, the HID keyboard device appears twice in device manager.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
aura can do all you want. but once aura control the light, armory will NOT be accessible. in order to access to armory you need to stop controlling the light efect on aura on the keyboard/mouse/headset. you can do that perfect, make changes on programming for the peripherals like mouse/keyboard settings and macros, and then go to aura and regain light efect. all your settings will stick. it is noted that these will happens.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
aura can do all you want. but once aura control the light, armory will NOT be accessible. in order to access to armory you need to stop controlling the light efect on aura on the keyboard/mouse/headset. you can do that perfect, make changes on programming for the peripherals like mouse/keyboard settings and macros, and then go to aura and regain light efect. all your settings will stick. it is noted that these will happens.

Thanks, but I already new that. Aura was not controlling the keyboard or mouse - armoury was. They were already delinked in aura. The issue was that Armoury custom lighting effect caused my keyboard to not work in Armoury.