cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2080 Ti FREE Anthem and Battlefield V

XGZiDeus
Level 9
Awesome titles you can get for FREE when purchasing the ASUS ROG GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING and other qualified GPU's.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126263&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm...

I'm really tempted to upgrade my not so recent GTX 1080.. You guys think it's worth it?
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
I dunno, those cards are just super expensive. Unless you really want to be an early adopter for ray tracing I'm not sure it's worth it. Are any of your games actually GPU bound on your setup? I don't have a 4K monitor so I find my 980Ti still keeps up for the most part.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

XGZiDeus
Level 9
True. These new GPU's don't come cheap. I have long anticipated Anthem since they I found out about it late '017 or early '018 was it.. I've had the privilege of testing its alpha release as well. On top of everything else we know about it, I can tell it could easily take over my life :rolleyes:

My 1080 has no issues playing my existing games like Assassin's Creed Origins, NFS Payback, Star Wars Battlefront II, SWtOR, Watchdogs etc.., However I do lack that 4K gaming experience. Yes I am an enthusiast. With the new titles, it feels that the 2080Ti is a must for a fully immersive experience.