cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All In One update

I_am_Shazam
Level 7
I have a Maxims X CODE and I would love to know if there is or will be a AIO update app like all other MB manufactures have. Hunting and pecking for each thing is time consuming and annoying as hell.

Thank you for your time
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
No need to hunt. Just go to the support page for your board and all the latest drivers tested by ASUS are listed in one place:
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-CODE/HelpDesk_Download/
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
No need to hunt. Just go to the support page for your board and all the latest drivers tested by ASUS are listed in one place:
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-CODE/HelpDesk_Download/

I here you but then again its 2019 don't you think the current method is a little 2008?? Its not hard to write a script to do this.. Its not like ASUS doesn't have the money to do it. It just seems this company is interested in getting new buyers with its gee whiz stuff...{Live Dash that doesn't work, Aura that doesn't play well with anything, talking to you} not keeping old ones. This is just piss poor business practice. IMO....Oh well come on new Chipset so I can dump this board and go with a company that listens to feedback.......

xeromist
2008? Individually published driver downloads have probably been around on the Internet since the 1980's. 😄

But given your dissatisfaction with other ASUS software I'm not sure why you'd want them to make yet another custom tool. LOL
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

davemon50
Level 11
Personally I think the complaint is not warranted, but a good iteration of the suggestion IMO would be if on the download page when you expand all the downloads, you could put a checkmark in a box next to everything you wanted downloaded, then hit one button and the page would download everything you selected.

But that's really only handy the first time you visit the page. After that you usually only download individual selections when you find something new, an updated BIOS version for example.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
Personally I think the complaint is not warranted, but a good iteration of the suggestion IMO would be if on the download page when you expand all the downloads, you could put a checkmark in a box next to everything you wanted downloaded, then hit one button and the page would download everything you selected.

But that's really only handy the first time you visit the page. After that you usually only download individual selections when you find something new, an updated BIOS version for example.

After re-reading the post I think Shazam wants a local updater to install on the desktop and not go to the website at all.