cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

dfaovred
Level 10
ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING - BIOS Version 0602
ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING & ROG STRIX 1070 OC. (NZXT X52 with CAM v3.7.4 installed)
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
No difference.
Yes.
Not installed.
Windows 10 Home, Version 1809, Build 17763.253
No, it was detected fine in version 1.07.22.1 - I have followed the uninstall procedure and reinstalled version 1.07.22.1 but it does not open and Windows checks for solutions. I have tried various compatibility settings also.
HyperX PREDATOR (HX432C16PB3AK2/16) 16GB RGB DDR4 3200Mhz is not detected by AURA. I have pressed the refresh button.

B360-F gaming 1101,latest frimware version of all devices
MB 360-F,strix 2080 o8g,Delta C,Flare,Gladius2origin,aura terminal
No effect
i have tried both
Aura for GC is installed and it does not affect anything, stuttering of strix 2080 o8g was resolved (in 1.07.35 ver) when its in aura sync mode.
Win 10 pro, 1809
Yes in ver 1.07.22, 1.06.95 worked fine
I can't set number of led of Aura terminal strips. You put numbers 15 or 30 for stock strip and click to apply settings then its resetting to 90 again. Aura terminal in aura sync mode slows down the speed animation (stuttering) across all sync devices in some active modes like Yoyo,comete,Wave. Works fine in others mode especially music and rainbow.So aura thinks number of each strip 90 and this issue inserts big lag into animation between the devices despite of stuttering.

Hello,
unfortunately I have an issue with the new 1.07.35 version of Aura Sync software. When I change the settings at "Sync at shutdown" it just won't save them and it will turn back to default (which is rainbow effect). You'll have to apply it manually everytime after a reboot. It always goes form "Off" to "Rainbow" effect and my pc will shine like a christmas tree at night and actually I can't fall asleep to that. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software several times. I'm using an ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming with newest BIOS (4207). I'm on Windows 10 x64.

I hope that Asus will realease a fix for that quickly!

Best regards, gehrunde

ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming BIOS (4207)
ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming, Gskill Trident Z RGB, LED fans & strips (connected to hub), NZXT CAM
No, it didn't
Aura yes, Windows is only like 1 week old
Nope
Windows 10 Pro x64 (1809 Build 17763.253)
Yes
Read the text on the top.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
Not necessary.

1.System Spec

○ Motherboard: ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4

○ Processor: INTEL CORE I-9 9900

○ BIOS version: 1.30

○ OS: WIN 10 64BIT

○ Memory kit: CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO @3200

○ Graphics card:ZOTAC RTX 2070 driver 419.17

○ Mouse: CORSAIR SCIMITAR

○ Keyboard: CORSAIR K65

○ Cooling solution: WATER COOLED APEVIA WATER BLOCK

○ Aura version: 1.07.35 and .36 (also tried unblocking all executables in folder via windows properties tab)

○ Other lighting software with version number : other software uninstalled however, Corsair I-CUE 3.13.94

2. Detailed description of your problems.
Aura sync will not recognize ROG terminal. Tried all steps listed including new terminal. Tried external and internal USB. Halo does work, and works fine. Onboard addressable and non addressable led headers work fine.

3.Any screenshot / photo / video showing your problem. Not relevant

○ If your motherboard LED are not working, please take a picture of the BIOS Main tab (as the example below)

4.If you are running any other lighting control software, please include this when reporting your issue.

Running Corsair I-Cue but uninstalled and remove references with no change.

Edit: I just installed Thermaltakes' Lumi Plus and it works right out of the box, flawlessly. Uses usb header, molex connector, strips. If this works, so should Aura with the terminal. After 2 days of messing with this, I think I'm returning both units and moving to Thermaltake until Asus gets their (widely known) software issues fixed.

HausofLandau
Level 7
Anytime I try to open the Aura Software I get the "ASUS Aura Has Stopped Working"

I'm on an Asus ROG Strix Z390E Motherboard with Trident Z RAM and two Coolermaster 200M ARGB Fans (from the MasterCase 500M) hooked up to the motherboard. BIOS Version is 0602. RGB is turn on in BIOS.

I also have Corsair IQ for my keyboard, plus Steelseries' software for my headset but the Arctic 7 doesn't have RGB. I've uninstalled both of these and nothing changes.

I did the install/uninstall and reboots galore method with no results.

I am on Windows 10 Pro Build 1809

I have had this issue for the past two versions now.

Please help!

HausofLandau wrote:
Anytime I try to open the Aura Software I get the "ASUS Aura Has Stopped Working"

I'm on an Asus ROG Strix Z390E Motherboard with Trident Z RAM and two Coolermaster 200M ARGB Fans (from the MasterCase 500M) hooked up to the motherboard. BIOS Version is 0602. RGB is turn on in BIOS.

I also have Corsair IQ for my keyboard, plus Steelseries' software for my headset but the Arctic 7 doesn't have RGB. I've uninstalled both of these and nothing changes.

I did the install/uninstall and reboots galore method with no results.

I am on Windows 10 Pro Build 1809

I have had this issue for the past two versions now.

Please help!

I experience these on a x470-i last weekend. What I did. in my case, was. Update the bios, then the drivers (in case of intel are are 2, amd have 1)

I close ICUE and prevent to auto start. same as other apps that use some kind of light. (Most of my builds i recoment DO NO USE to mamy apps that do the same.

then I uninstall the aura, and then restard. then run the auracleanner (if you read more on the aura post, you can find it) then restart.

then install the aura again. and test.

IF those are ok. load 1 program at the time. the rams on the computers start to work all gpu and board lights works again. But the corsair lisht was fix i can not make changes. (vengance RGB)

for the moment and after testing aside of the usual issues of aura on other function that cause pausing on transitions, and even with NZXT products that is ok with asus aura that does not have any issues of coexist together al are ok.

only icue is the the app that screw out nice board and gpu. AS FAR MY TESTING GOES all are like that.

try my fix and see if that works for you.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Alright, after installing AURA version 1.07.35 I have really two big bugs to report. Both of them are already mentioned above. One is about saving settings. After each restart AURA settings been restarted to default. If I set in Shut Down settings to Off after the restart it been set again to rainbow. Same goes for in game effects. I switch them off but they always go back to on. Really frustrating. Second bug is related to HyperX PREDATOR (HX432C16PB3AK2/16) memory. It's not showing any more in AURA software at all.

ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING - BIOS Version 1302
ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING & ROG STRIX 1080 OC, ROG Ryujin 240, ROG Claymore Core, ROG Gladius
Yes, all settings in AURA being restarted.
Yes.
Nope.
Windows 10 Home, Version 1809, Build 17763.253
No, the RAM was detected fine in version 1.07.22. Also all settings were saved properly before, except In game effect which is implemented with this version.
Explained at the top.

Stock & 0802

Maximus Hero XI (non Wi-Fi)

ROG Strix GTX 1080ti O11G

Corsair iCue (tried with and without)

Complete power drain and cold start made no difference

Aura reinstalled multiple times.

Clean install of Windows 10 Pro & fully updated.

No.

Windows 10 Pro x64, build 1803.

New PC, no previous versions used.

The Aura software does not recognise the motherboard, only my GFX card is listed in the detected devices. The LED strips connected to the Aura RGB header on my motherboard do have power, and cycle through the colour spectrum automatically. I have tried disabling and re-enabling the RGB feature in the BIOS multiple times but it is still not recognised by the Aura software. There is also no Shutdown tab.

STRIX GTX 1060 6GB ASUS STRIX Z270F 2x8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB
no
yes
no
Windows 10 x64 1809 Build 17763.253
yes
graphics card will not show on software and ram will not work on the colour cycle