Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    ROG Member Array

Fixed my issue

Quote Originally Posted by Rx7Jordan View Post
    1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    Version 0805
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    Z390e motherboard - aura
    strix rog 1070ti - aura
    hyperx predator rgb ram - aura controlled
    Logitech g903 - logitech gaming software controlled

3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    I've shutdown/restarted, and unplugged my power supply.. still having the same issue.
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
    I've reinstalled aura,ran CCleaner but still won't work.
    THE ONLY version of aura that works is "AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip"
    The latest version worked a few days ago but randomly stopped.
    5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
    No
    6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
    Windows 10 Pro
    7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
    "Lighting_Control_1.07.22"
    "Lighting_Control_1.07.22.1"
    "Lighting_Control_1.07.35"

8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
    Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
    Aura doesn't want to open when I try to launch the program. Sometimes it'll pop up a window saying "Aura stopped working - checking for a solution for the problem"

I have tried a couple previous versions but no luck, also aura cleaner didnt help my problem. The only version that opens and works is "AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip" I would use that but it does not detect my hyperx predator ram, assuming that support was added later on with recent versions as "1.07.35" worked before it randomly grenaded.
    Also whenever aura is installed it crashes black ops 4 until you disable in game effects in aura, this was suppose to be a feature of aura products but doesnt seem to work.. not that big of a deal though.

EDIT: I have messed with my registry deleting aura related entrys, so far got the latest aura to launch but says "connect compatible device" none of my aura devices are being detected.. WHY? - AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip can detect my hardware (besides hyperx rgb ram) and is usable but the newer aura versions arent?
    Ended up using the windows reset tool that keeps personal files. Aura sync is up and running great again, my hyperx ram didnt show up until I had all my drivers installed(I think it relys on an intel chipset driver?) I reccomend you guys to use the reset + keep personal file option!

Would be cool if we can control the leds per ram stick instad of one setting affecting both sticks.
    Last edited by Rx7Jordan; 02-16-2019 at 07:53 AM.

New ROGer Array

Angry ASUS AURA Lighting_Control_1.07.35

Ver 1.07.36 - Same issue - Aura stopped working.

Dear ASUS Team,
    Would you like to resolve this issue ? I don't want do reinstall my new installed (1 month) Windows 10

All another software works well, but yours is not.... You brake your clients!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by irzayev View Post
    Ver 1.07.36 - Same issue - Aura stopped working.

Dear ASUS Team,
    Would you like to resolve this issue ? I don't want do reinstall my new installed (1 month) Windows 10

All another software works well, but yours is not.... You brake your clients!
    There's something that is being left in the registry that is causing this issue. Firstly aura wouldnt even open.. I cleared most aura related items in the registry and then the program would finally load but would not recognize anything. After a windows reset it all was fixed, you can reinstall it with the reset + keep personal file option and it will make it a less of a headache if you do reinstall. I definetly would backup your registry before installing aura.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10