Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    Maximus Formula XI 1502
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    Maximus Formula, RTX 2080 and iCue Software
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    No
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
    Yes
    5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
    Yes
    6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
    7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
    all new
    8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
    A few days ago I noticed my GPU and MOBO LEDs were off. I went into the AURA Sync and the MOBO disapeard. Then I went into the icue software and it was gone in there. I restarted a few times and MOBO was still missing but the GPU lights up. But when my display turns off so did the GPU leds shook my mouse and the LEDs turned back on but no MOBO. I uninstalled AURA and iCue shut down the PC (MOBO LEDs finally turn on) turned on the PC and installed AURA. GPU and MOBO are now there and working. Installed iCue and that was working too (the LEDs stayed on when the display turned off, like is should). Next day things were still OK and then launched Borderlands 3 ((with a weird startup) It wouldn't launch right away. had to hit stop in steam and then it launched but shut down in the intro, Then the game launched normal). Closed out the game and let the display turn off and so did the MOBO and GPU leds agian. Shook my mouse and the LEDs turned back on. I messed with the settings looking for a "turn off leds when display turns off" but couldn't find anything. Waited till the monitor turned off and again so did the MOBO and GPU leds. I would like the LEDs to say on. I looked for a few hours online with someone having the same issue but all the results were "how do I turn off my LEDs" which is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for lol.
    Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
    I would take a screenshot but I'm currently at work. But the screenshot would look the same as the first post in this thread.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array alyraver's Avatar

I downloaded this, and it seemed to hang on the setup, it got to 100% then it bugged out and i had to reset my pc.

I tried to re install it but i am getting the following when running the Asus Setup:

Error Number: 0x80004005
    Description: Unspecified Error

Setup Will now terminate.

When i go to Uninstall there is AURA listed, but it is not the icon, its a file looking icon instead and it gives me the exact same error when i try uninstalling it too!

Can anyone help as this is driving me mad
    Last edited by alyraver; 05-22-2020 at 12:26 AM.
    800D/Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition/i73930K @ 5.2/ Kingston Hyper X Beast 32GB 2400/ STRIX 1080TI OC, EK Nickel Plexi CPU block, No Rad + No Fans , Alphacool D5 Pump.. HC 500A chiller @ 4C - Max load temp @ 5.2 = 55c. Lowest Core Idle Temp = 3c

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array alyraver's Avatar

OK so i managed to get in uninstalled using Revo Uninstaller.

I then did a fresh download and install. But i get the message:
    "AuraService is currently unavailable. Please close Aura and check if AuraService is installed and started properly"

I had Live Dash installed, and that works fine
    800D/Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition/i73930K @ 5.2/ Kingston Hyper X Beast 32GB 2400/ STRIX 1080TI OC, EK Nickel Plexi CPU block, No Rad + No Fans , Alphacool D5 Pump.. HC 500A chiller @ 4C - Max load temp @ 5.2 = 55c. Lowest Core Idle Temp = 3c

ROG Junior Member Array

Black Ops 4

Kann mir jemand Helfen?
    Habe folgendes Problem, wenn ich Aura sync Installiere egal welche Version, startet Black Ops 4 nur kurz dann der Fehler (Fataler Fehler, Fehlercode 0) im Spiel.
    Lösche ich Aura Sync geht das Spiel ganz normal an. Bei anderen Spielen keine Probleme.
    Bei Black Ops 4 scannen und reparieren sowie neu installiert, hat nichts gebracht.

System:
    Mainboard: ROG Strix Z390 - F Gaming
    CPU: I9 9900K
    GPU: Geforce GTX 1080 TI
    Speicher: 32 GB HyperX
    WIN 10 64bit, Version 1909

ROG Junior Member Array

1. crosshair viii hero - bios 1001, ROG RYUJIN FW Update Tool V1.01.01
    2. crosshair viii hero, rog ryujin 360
    3. unplugged power from psu, turned off psu, rebooted 40 times.
    4. reinstalled aura 20 times.
    5. No
    6. Windows Edition- windows 10 pro, Version 2004, OS build 19631.1
    7. No
    8. AuraService is currently unavailable. Please close Aura and check if AuraService is installed and started properly.

ROG Enthusiast Array InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)N/A
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processori7 5960X
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2400Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Evo M2
    CaseRaijintek NYX Pro
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    OS Win 10 Pro x64

Blue always on

Basically what the title says. I have made a youtube video to explain it better:

https://youtu.be/5EHkEE6b7fg

I literally spend about 10 hours yesterday researching and trying to fix this problem. Im starting to think the RGB controller on the card has a problem, but it's just so strange that it happened to both of them at exactly the same time! The cards are using their own RGB headers as well, they do not share one.

Anyone able to help with this? GPU's are GTX1080Ti's STRIX -011G-Gaming

System info below.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	85064

New ROGer Array

Remove ADD-Strip LED limit.

I can't specify how many LED strips my device has and it accounts only as 1.

If I connect the strip to the second port, wich allow me to change the number of LEDs, I type the number and connect the fan controller and it works.

Please, could you guys add a check box that allow the users to specify as many led as they want and that it won't reset after power down/up?

I am using the fan controller from Thermaltake that comes with the case View 37.
    This is the RGB controller: https://nordic.thermaltake.com/db/pr...gb/pic4rgb.jpg
    I am using a ROG Crosshair VII (wi-fi), AMD X570.

Thank you.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by UR7XRAY View Post
    Hi ASUS.. not sure if this is the right place to post this.. But there is a problem with AURA Sync determining the right number of addressable LEDs on the fans on a AURA Sync certified View 37 cases (and several other models) When you switch the fan controller and let Aura sync control the fan LEDs only ONE LED lights..

In the AURA Software there is under "Add Strip-1" 1 addressable LED... and that number is locked.. NO way to change it. Tried editing the config file and the registry... no impact. It is locked at 1... by my count the fans have at least 9 (maybe 12) addressable LEDs.

What am I doing wrong?
    Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue with my fan controller on a View 51 Case. I got it working for almost a full day but it stopped after doing adding in a sata SSD. That being said... I called TT support and they are suppose to send me a new control board but we'll see if that's truly the issue... I feel like there's something going on with the software conflicts. Are you running Corsair iCue by chance?

New ROGer Array

it does not detect the LEDs well

Quote Originally Posted by hoonu View Post
    Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue with my fan controller on a View 51 Case. I got it working for almost a full day but it stopped after doing adding in a sata SSD. That being said... I called TT support and they are suppose to send me a new control board but we'll see if that's truly the issue... I feel like there's something going on with the software conflicts. Are you running Corsair iCue by chance?
    I have the same problem, the aura controller does not detect all the leds in add strip.

New ROGer Array

I have managed to repair the LEDs twice.
    To achieve this, what I do is disconnect the connectors and turn off the equipment for several minutes

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast