cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claymore - Scroll volume control no longer works

hanz00
Level 8
Hello ,
Today after I updated my windows 10 (Windows 10 Update KB4100347) the scroll volume control on the keyboard no longer works 😕
The keyboard itself is no longer detected on the ROG armoury software ( v30016 ), also on the control panel now this keyboard is recognized as "ROG Virtual Hid" whereas before it's properly recognized as "ROG Claymore"

Is it possible that the Windows update is causing this?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

*EDIT :

I just discovered that turning off the Keybot II software did it for me. It turns out it wasn't the Windows fault 😛
Asus G74SX-A1
3 REPLIES 3

hanz00
Level 8
does anybody atleast have the driver? I want to test manually selecting the claymore driver in device manager and see if it's works
Asus G74SX-A1

hanz00
Level 8
Anybody?
Asus G74SX-A1

MiX74P3
Level 7
I am guessing mine auto upddated. not sure but i have no use of it anymore. so annoyed...

hanz00 wrote:
Hello ,
Today after I updated my windows 10 (Windows 10 Update KB4100347) the scroll volume control on the keyboard no longer works 😕
The keyboard itself is no longer detected on the ROG armoury software ( v30016 ), also on the control panel now this keyboard is recognized as "ROG Virtual Hid" whereas before it's properly recognized as "ROG Claymore"

Is it possible that the Windows update is causing this?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

*EDIT :

I just discovered that turning off the Keybot II software did it for me. It turns out it wasn't the Windows fault 😛