cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Printing parts for Crosshair VII Hero

fullerms
Level 7
Hi all,

I was wondering if the 3D Printed parts listed here on the Crosshair VI Hero Product page are compatible with the Crosshair VII Hero?

If yes, I am interested in the M.2 Fan Holder; and would like to know the specs for the screws which must replace the standard case screws.
4 REPLIES 4

Stalkholm
Level 7
SECONDED!! Damn those are beautiful. I wish ASUS had stuck with the motherboard armor, too, or offered 3D printed patterns for one. Hell, I'm a sucker, I'd pay to have one printed. Bump!

Normal Asus motherboards aren't that good looking but with 3D printing they will get an awesome look.

Big_Gray
Level 8
fullerms wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if the 3D Printed parts listed here on the Crosshair VI Hero Product page are compatible with the Crosshair VII Hero?

If yes, I am interested in the M.2 Fan Holder; and would like to know the specs for the screws which must replace the standard case screws.

Hi,

I originally got the below M.2 Fan Holder for my CH6 but I had no problem transferring to my CH7. The LH fixing screw is a standard motherboard screw. The RH is, i think, an M.2 retaining screw. It screws into the post to the right of the M.2 connector.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/T2TKJP3A7/m-2-fan-holder-short?optionId=61635751

panzlock
Level 12
Can someone print me a VGA bracket? I will pay you with gratitude and + rep.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.