cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD chipset 18.40.02 corrupted and not able to uncompress properly

DCswitch
Level 7
I have a Zenith Extreme motherboard, but I wouldn't be surprised if the AMD chipset 18.40.02 is corrupted across the board. Can someone upload a clean version and let us know when it's fixed. Here is a link to the Zenith Extreme- just scroll down to chipset and try downloading and uncompressing it:
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-ZENITH-EXTREME/HelpDesk_Download/
7 REPLIES 7

DCswitch
Level 7
It looks like the USB driver is corrupted as well - ASM3142_FW_171005_70_02_00

Rewerend
Level 9
Corrupted for Crosshair VII too...

JustinThyme
Level 13
Sure you guys arent corrupted? LOL

It happens, log a ticket on the ASUS support page as very few actual ASUS employees visit here.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Sure you guys arent corrupted? LOL

It happens, log a ticket on the ASUS support page as very few actual ASUS employees visit here.

I created a ticket yesterday right before I posted here. I was hoping by pointing it out it could speed the process up. The Asus AMD chipset version is newer than on AMD's website and because it's coming straight from Asus I'm looking forward to trying it out.

SaLSouL
Level 10

SaLSouL
Level 10
SO the download has been fixed but there is a version mismatch when running the AMD setup.
how can the new driver have an older version number what is going on Asus? Are you using your own version numbers for chipset drivers? or has AMD miss typed the version n umber in the .ini setup file

@raja ?

Version 17.12 was released on December 20th 2017 ?

SaLSouL
Level 10
bump