Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertex 3 driver??, pleae help

Retired
Not applicable
I cant find the right driver for my vertex 3

i am making a fresh install, 1 time

my Intel 510, no probs, what so ever.....
33 REPLIES 33

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL Good luck withe Vertex3

toss the vertex get Samsung
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
one thing, when i connect the 12v molex to the mobo/ the one for the pci-e), the pc wont start. ??, any clue?

grottslampan wrote:
one thing, when i connect the 12v molex to the mobo/ the one for the pci-e), the pc wont start. ??, any clue?

You sure you are using a PCIe cable and not a CPU power cable (or viser verser) ?
The wiring is different, therefore could short the PSU out.
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

Retired
Not applicable
rampage/ formula IV

HiVizMan
Level 40
edit RIVE thoughts.

The molex? That is weird my friend.

And the system boots without it.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
Yes, and dont boot with it...... hmm

HiVizMan
Level 40
Can you check the output on the 12v with the multi meter?

Might be the 12V line is faulty? Shorted out? I do not know that is strange.

Retired
Not applicable
mm, will check that.. its strange

The lights on the mobo works, but nothing else... when connected

UltraNEO_
Level 11
Dude... What are you trying to do? I have a Vertex 3 and it works fine!!! You sure it's not the sata cable?
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV