cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

too bad its broke

JustinThyme
Level 13
Too bad RB is broke, just took the 4 spot

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein
18 REPLIES 18

DooRules
Level 10
JustinThyme wrote:
Too bad RB is broke, just took the 4 spot

Very nice. Do you have the Intel openCl driver installed? It can really help with the OpenCl score.
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

DooRules wrote:
Very nice. Do you have the Intel openCl driver installed? It can really help with the OpenCl score.

No I dont, Thanks for the advice, I might be able to bump your score LOL
Did you use the SDK open CL or have a link?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
No I dont, Thanks for the advice, I might be able to bump your score LOL
Did you use the SDK open CL or have a link?

You might 😄 But I also have an unposted score...

7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

I cant get past the OpenGL phase of this app. It just sits on this part for long time. I let it run for 35 mins. I have a new custom build PC and I cant figure this out. I have all latest drivers and updates. i9 9900k 32g ram dual 1080ti sli nvidia FE. M.2 and sata ssd. It just never stops and I dont have it set to infinite run.. Obviously I am a novice OC but I learn fast.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
You just want the driver

Near the bottom of this page https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-drivers

Cheese and rice! Cornfusing. Ive been following link after link falling deeper into the rabbit hole. Still no driver. The link you provided point you to the Intel download page.........for everything from wireless driver to onboard gpus

JustinThyme wrote:
Cheese and rice! Cornfusing. Ive been following link after link falling deeper into the rabbit hole. Still no driver. The link you provided point you to the Intel download page.........for everything from wireless driver to onboard gpus

Followed as near as I could through the rabbit hole and none listed open CL and ended up downloading and trying something else in the graphics section thats fairly new and in the end said my system doesn't meet minimum requirements LMAO.

Guess no open CL drivers for me.

JustinThyme wrote:
Followed as near as I could through the rabbit hole and none listed open CL and ended up downloading and trying something else in the graphics section thats fairly new and in the end said my system doesn't meet minimum requirements LMAO.

Guess no open CL drivers for me.

I sent you a link to the driver I use from my google drive. It is for Intel core and xeon processors
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K