cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog Flare keyboard bug-resolution

Tiziano
Level 7
Good evening,

I recently bought some new Asus products for my pc (FLARE keyboard and the GLADIUS II ORIGIN mouse).

In particularly I write about software problems with the FLARE keyboard.

Problem summary:

1. The “MACRO” can not be associated with the keys on the keyboard.

The Armory II application continue crashing while associating “MACRO” or “Application (for example: excel.exe/word.exe)” with the keyboard keys (tested with all keys F1 to F12 / number / letters).

This problem does not happen with the association of the "MACRO" or “Application” with the mouse keys GLADIUS II ORIGIN.

2. By clicking “FN” the LEDs of the keys go out (Fine/Pagv) - image attachments.

I hope in a quick resolution of the problems, actually “FLARE” keyboard is unusable.
2 REPLIES 2

luckyscrat
Level 7
Tiziano wrote:
Good evening,

I recently bought some new Asus products for my pc (FLARE keyboard and the GLADIUS II ORIGIN mouse).

In particularly I write about software problems with the FLARE keyboard.

Problem summary:

1. The “MACRO” can not be associated with the keys on the keyboard.

The Armory II application continue crashing while associating “MACRO” or “Application (for example: excel.exe/word.exe)” with the keyboard keys (tested with all keys F1 to F12 / number / letters).

This problem does not happen with the association of the "MACRO" or “Application” with the mouse keys GLADIUS II ORIGIN.

2. By clicking “FN” the LEDs of the keys go out (Fine/Pagv) - image attachments.

I hope in a quick resolution of the problems, actually “FLARE” keyboard is unusable.

I've the same problems. I also noticed that sometimes, trying to change the lights, the program no longer recognizes the keyboard, and to solve it I have to do the synchronization of colors with the mouse and then I have to go back to changing the colors only on the keyboard.
Very bad experience for now with armoury2...hope you can do something

Tiziano
Level 7
Someone can help me?

TY