cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash issue with Ryujin 240

jesper_se
Level 7
Hi, I just recently got a Ryujin 240 and when I wake the computer up from sleep it resets to asus logo and lights go to rainbow instead of static.

I have reinstalled it and unplugged and replugged it into the motherboard.

I also wonder if it's possible to go full white on the LED colour?
7 REPLIES 7

jesper_se
Level 7
Also only the stock gifs work, I can add jpegs but not gifs eventhough I follow the 160x128 and max 1mb requirements.

jesper.se wrote:
Also only the stock gifs work, I can add jpegs but not gifs eventhough I follow the 160x128 and max 1mb requirements.

Have you updated to the latest firmware 1.00.05 with the update tool?
1.00.05 improves gif capapbilities

Also be sure to use the latest LiveDash 1.04.12
And to control pump and fan curves use AI Suite 3.00.28

All can be found here:
https://www.asus.com/us/Cooling/ROG-RYUJIN-240/HelpDesk_Download/

Side note. I use Live Dash only to set what items I want to see on the panel and then rarely start the program again. I control the RGB on the Ryujin with the latest Aura and settings do seem to hold coming from sleep. On occasion, coming from sleep, my panel does revert to the ROG gif. Starting Live Dash or a reboot corrects it. But it does not seem to be a frequent issue.

Please confirm if your software and firmware is up to date.

jesper_se
Level 7
I have an MSI board though, so I don't have a need for AI Suite, I just use the livedash software.

As for Livedash I've tried with all 3 releases.

jesper.se wrote:
I have an MSI board though, so I don't have a need for AI Suite, I just use the livedash software.

As for Livedash I've tried with all 3 releases.

Well, that’s your problem then.

Answer is here: **https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?107439-Displaying-hardware-stats-on-RYUO-RYUJIN-cooler-wit...

jesper_se
Level 7
I've read that post but it's about the hardware monitor, I just want my own gif to play on the screen, I don't really care about seeing my temps there, can see them in windows.

jesper.se wrote:
I've read that post but it's about the hardware monitor, I just want my own gif to play on the screen, I don't really care about seeing my temps there, can see them in windows.

Did you update the AIO firmware as well?

jesper_se
Level 7
Yes, in 1.00.04 it tries to play the gif but doesn't suceed (screen gets all glitchy) in 1.00.05 I get a warning saying "Apply Error. Please retry again."