Thread: Rog ryuo 240

New ROGer Array

Rog ryuo 240

I have a Gigabyte mother board and ROG RYUO 240 aio cooler. How do I control the fans manually since the Ai suite does not work with my motherboard? Thanks for any info.

ROG Member Array dk2463 PC Specs
    dk2463 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus Code IX
    Processori7700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz
    Graphics Card #1onboard 630
    MonitorAcer XR382CQK 37.5" UltraWide QHD
    Storage #1Samsung 960EVO 256GB
    CPU CoolerDEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX RGB WHITE Water Cooling System
    CaseINWIN 303C
    Keyboard Microsoft Surface Keyboard
    Mouse Microsoft Surface Mouse
    OS Windows 10Pro

I'd like to know as well

Quote Originally Posted by man_daddio View Post
    I have a Gigabyte mother board and ROG RYUO 240 aio cooler. How do I control the fans manually since the Ai suite does not work with my motherboard? Thanks for any info.
    It's a great question since "Optimized for ASUS motherboards…." is an intentionally misleading statement. I have filed a false claims complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. This is a clear violation of Truth in Advertising as the use of "Optimized" implies that that some functions may be more robust with an ASUS motherboard and the fact is that the advertised functionality:
    "1.77” color OLED for real-time system stats..."
    "Coupled with a LiveDash OLED that displays system stats..."

is not available on non-ASUS motherboards had not been stated.

They have recently added the statement "Hardware monitoring is only compatible with ASUS..." but this was not present until recently. My filing requests that they provide the necessary software to make the original statements factual and includes screenshots of the original marketing information from their website.

If they haven't been working on software to address this intentional omission, hopefully they will shortly make something available.