Mouse Pad Asus Balteus Qi
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-906
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterAsus Rapture GT-AX11000, Asus RT-AC88U
    Accessory #1 Pioneer BDR-09XT, LG BH16NS40
    Accessory #2 6x Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 RGB TT Premium
    Accessory #3 NZXT Aperture M, 2x NZXT Internal USB Hub

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter01 View Post
    For the most part mines stable. I am not using Mesh. What is giving me issue is the 2.5GB ethernet port. I am using the ROG Areion 10GB card with a Cat 7 50ft cable. I was trying to download Battlefield V and it would stop every 2 mins. It would say cable is connected but no internet. If I disabled and reenabled the nic, it was fine for 2 mins and then would die again. I tried something large on Steam and same thing. The first cable I had was (Below #1) then I swapped it for (#2). Have not tested it out since I just got the new cable. Both cables are 50ft versions.
    …...[/url]
    Your network card is Aquantia. Try the properties of this network card (Device Manager) in the advanced tab set the Jumbo Packet parameter, eg for 9014 Bytes and disable the Flow Control parameter. Of course you have to enable the jumbo frame option in the router LAN->switch control
    Last edited by czechoj; 03-18-2019 at 08:19 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array Shanester PC Specs
    Shanester PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS EXTREME / ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA
    Processori9-9900K / i9-7900X

No problems with mine as of yet. She has been up and running stable for a few months now with no issues.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by czechoj View Post
    Your network card is Aquantia. Try the properties of this network card (Device Manager) in the advanced tab set the Jumbo Packet parameter, eg for 9014 Bytes and disable the Flow Control parameter. Of course you have to enable the jumbo frame option in the router LAN->switch control
    Will try. Thanks.

New ROGer Array

2.5G set as WAN

How do I set the 2.5G up as WAN? Do you have to enable dual WAN? Thanks!

ROG Junior Member Array

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

ASUS GT-AX11000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.5977
    Security Fix
    - Fixed CVE-2018-20334
    - Fixed CVE-2018-20336
    - Fixed null pointer issue. Thanks for CodeBreaker of STARLabs’ contribution.
    - Fixed AiCloud buffer overflow vulnerability. Thanks for Resecurity International's contribution.

Improvement
    - Improved GT-AX11000 and Samsung® S10 series connection performance.

Bug Fix

- Fixed AiMesh LAN IP issue when router using IPv6 WAN.
    - Fixed Network Map related issues.
    - Fixed AiMesh connection issue between GT-AX11000 and RT-AX88U.
    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/w...0043845977.zip

New ROGer Array

Been having connectivity issues since the day I got my AX11000. Between loosing all internet connectivity, to my 5g-2 disappearing randomly needing a reboot to bring it back; it has not been smooth sailing.

I tried the Beta firmware, but unfortunately I like many other people lost their IPV6 connectivity (IPV6 Wan address was not being pulled) and my 5g-2 network completely disappeared and couldn't be brought back.

Tried the newly released firmware yesterday and NOT SURPRISINGLY all the same problems I encountered with the beta still exist in this firmware. From the SNB forums to the UKTECHUB forums, seems people are having the exact same problems from the beta to the "official" release.

What is the point of Asus releasing a beta to certain groups for testing if they don't implement any fixes to the beta before release?!!? It seems they only release a beta to confirm it doesn't brick anyone's hardware and blindly disregard any other issues people experience.

Time and time again we have learned the above lessons from previous firmware updates for other routers. Seriously, what other company has a 3rd party individual like Merlin who releases constant custom firmware updates to correct what Asus gets wrong (not just for custom options).

All I want is for Asus to wake the F up and release a decent thought out firmware update.

/End rant

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is disappointing. I have been watching this thread, hoping that I would see a firmware update released for the GT-AX11000, followed by happy posts from people confirming that the bugs have been resolved. I guess I will keep waiting.

New ROGer Array

Ipv6

I have lost my ipv6 connectivity with the new firmware. Under advanced ipv6 it shows a ipv6 address but when I test it there is no IP address detected. I have Comcast and have it set to native. Had no problems with last firmware. I notice in the logs under ipv6 everything is there but the ipv6 wan Gateway is blank. I see some other people have had this problem with the new firmware.
    Last edited by garyrh; 04-26-2019 at 07:57 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by garyrh View Post
    I have lost my ipv6 connectivity with the new firmware. Under advanced ipv6 it shows a ipv6 address but when I test it there is no IP address detected. I have Comcast and have it set to native. Had no problems with last firmware. I notice in the logs under ipv6 everything is there but the ipv6 wan Gateway is blank. I see some other people have had this problem with the new firmware.
    Yep and there has been no not fix update or any other firmware release since the last one.

Again, I would of returned this router if I was within the 30 day return window.

I think by far, this product release and more specifically the after release support has been the worst for Asus. All they are doing is making their brand credibility go down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast