cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync - RGB Ram timing/sync issue with rest of rgb.

Q-Hayz
Level 7
Hi There,

Im using XPG Spectrix D40 DDR4 Ram 16gb but I also used Geil Super luce RGB ram and ran into the same issue.

The issue is when I use rainbow, color cycle or gradient effects on the system, my deep cool fans all sync together but the rgb ram changes colors about 2 seconds earlier. For example if the fans are on RED the ram will already be on yellow or green. I just want to get the timing of the ram to sync up at the same speed/color as the rest of the rgb accessories.

When I do static, or breathing etc they both sync together perfectly but any effect with a color cycle is off. Is there a way to control this at all?

Thanks!

**if need be I can post a video** Also if anyone has any links of an RGB system that is fully synced with correct timing on rainbow mode please send it my way.
1 REPLY 1

Q-Hayz
Level 7
Anyone have any ideas? It looks like Asus Aura is having the ram be an extension of the rest of the leds as if they were all perfectly in a row. Is there a way to not make it an extension and have them sync exactly with the other items as a stand alone?