ROG Enthusiast Array

GPU Tweak doesn't save settings.

Picked up a pair of 2080 ti strix cards. Afterburners latest beta doesn't seem to work with these cards. I've tried GPU Tweak 1.9.4.4 and it doesn't save settings when closed or restarted. Anyone have any experience with this? I've never used it before. This is on a fresh win 10 install. Between this, aura and livedash, it's an absolute exercise in frustration.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axiumone View Post
    Picked up a pair of 2080 ti strix cards. Afterburners latest beta doesn't seem to work with these cards. I've tried GPU Tweak 1.9.4.4 and it doesn't save settings when closed or restarted. Anyone have any experience with this? I've never used it before. This is on a fresh win 10 install. Between this, aura and livedash, it's an absolute exercise in frustration.
    Can you please attach a dxdiag to your post? Also, can you confirm the version of AfterBurner which doesn't appear to be working for you?

Thanks

ROG Member Array

Same problem, setting not save. Dxdiag attached here
    on Asus ROG G752VSK laptop, on win 10 pro

DxDiag.zip

ROG Enthusiast Array

Dxdiag is attached. Afterburner 4.6 Beta 11 doesn't seem to work with these cards. Any overclock settings don't seem to do anything. I can set the core overclock to +1000 with no effect.
    Archivos Adjuntos

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

Thanks for the info. I'd recommend trying an alternative version of AB that isn't beta for the time being.