Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurGreen View Post
    Hello,

i've try with : ASUS EZ Flash 3 Utility on bios, but same issue, message of wrong version.
    The last version og Winflash don't understand Winflash /nodate or /f

The version on windows system information of bios is VSK and on bios is also VSK. In dxdiag, the version is VSK to

I'm thinking that is the label printing on the laptop that is wrong...

Thank at all for all answers
    Hi MonsieurGreen,

Both the G752VS (6th gen. Intel cpu) and G752VSK (7th gen. Intel cpu) will use labels indicating the G752VS model or are included as part of the G752VS models, so it sounds normal if your G752VS (7th gen. cpu) using the G752VSK bios is labeled as the G752VS underneath.

Or, we don't label any G752VS (7th gen. cpu) units using the G72VSK bios as G752VSK models since G752VSK is not an official ASUS model name.
    The G752VS (7th gen. Intel cpu) using G752VSK bios is considered one of the G752VS models which also includes the G752VS with 6th gen. cpu.

It's normal that the notebook model name does not always match the bios model name although many times it will.

Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by cl-Albert; 01-28-2019 at 05:32 PM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by jdfrench3 View Post
    MonsieurGreen, your existing BIOS version 302 is good for the VSK model. The BIOS 310 version up display in your picture is for the VS model.

If you wish to upgrade your BIOS, then you have only one choice, BIOS version 304 found on the G752VS (7th Gen Intel Core) ASUS Download Center page.

Use WinFlash or EZ Flash Utility 3 to upgrade the BIOS.

Good Luck
    Ok thanks, i will try.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by cl-Albert View Post
    Hi MonsieurGreen,

Both the G752VS (6th gen. Intel cpu) and G752VSK (7th gen. Intel cpu) will use labels indicating the G752VS model or are included as part of the G752VS models, so it sounds normal if your G752VS (7th gen. cpu) using the G752VSK bios is labeled as the G752VS underneath.

Or, we don't label any G752VS (7th gen. cpu) units using the G72VSK bios as G752VSK models since G752VSK is not an official ASUS model name.
    The G752VS (7th gen. Intel cpu) using G752VSK bios is considered one of the G752VS models which also includes the G752VS with 6th gen. cpu.

It's normal that the notebook model name does not always match the bios model name although many times it will.

Hope that makes sense.
    Hello thanks for answer, i've understand this with previous indications.

Best regards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2