cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone getting some ntoskrnl.exe BSOD on the zenith ? or else

masterac
Level 8
i don't get what is going on, recently i haven't been able to play game on steam, i get an error message that read

crashinfo
could not write crash dump

and thats it, computer is unusable after that, i have to restart, when i do i end up in a infinit boot loop (same old same old) , funny enought again, the oled screen show an info about the cpu in the middle of the ram check before rebooting

the last message is

MEMORY
CODE D0

then

CPU
CODE 0D

i say in the middle of it, becuase usually it take longer to check the rame, with more code appearing on the screen before moving on to the cpu

i am not sure for the cpu code since the moment CPU appear, computer shut down, and it strange that its almost the same letter so i don't know

here is another code i got on the MB screen

code 0D
test NVRAM

and it was stuck, after a hard reboot, i got it working but got the bios screen without any background once, its really something

here is my last crash dump

On Fri 25/01/2019 18:33:06 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012519-19265-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B1B40)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0x7FFE, 0xFFFFA387441CCF20, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 25/01/2019 18:33:06 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x7EA9)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0x7FFE, 0xFFFFA387441CCF20, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

before those i had some
DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

when i played some assasin creed OD the game is closing itself, i can still use the computer, i didn't know if it was heat related so i wanted to try another ecent game that use the gpu
so i played some wolfenstein, and for few hours everything was fine, i would get a small freeze frome time to time, but no closing or crashing, then this morning i tried the same game again, and this time, constant crash

now i did updated the nvidia driver between assasin and wolf and the fact that i was able to play wolf first without any issue mean something else is responsible, but i don't know what

any idea ?

i am slowly updated my driver to see if it resolve those issue since the last dump say

so i jsut updated my wifi driver
0 REPLIES 0