cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquacomputer temp sensor question

feedmeink
Level 12
I just purchased an aquacomputer male to female temp sensor. I heard it is possible to set the fan curve to water temp when watercooling. Can someone explain how to do this? Can't find any info online
2 REPLIES 2

JustinThyme
Level 13
In software under controllers you have to add everything manually. Add contoller, what channel its controlling then you can change source to anything you want. the Aquero software is certainly not user friendly and a pretty steep learning curve. There are several tutorials I found that helped me figure it out. If all else fails they have a forum to ask quesitons that the developers closely monitor. You can even create a custom monitoring panel, this sits on the top right of my desktop. The monitoring panel does take a lot of time, this took me the better part of a day.

You can also add AIDA64 as a source for monitoring.

Takes some time to learn but once you have it down, nothing else compares or even comes close.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Thanks for the response! I don't have the sensor in front of me at the moment, but does it connect on a specific header on the motherboard? Or is this usb?